• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

FRAUD - Tj, AKA tjphippen.com AKA fiberelephant.com AKA Siforek

Hello Everyone, Well i am hear to shed some light on a scumbag, as i call him. Please feel free to provide your feedback. Lets begin this story. Well about 2-4 weeks ago i had somone by the name of Tj, which is the owner of tjphippen.com AKA fiberelephant.com and goes by the username...
  2. R

WHMCS Live Chat Add-On 1.4.1 Now Released

WHMCS Live Chat Add-On 1.4.1 Now Released New Features - 1.4.1 : Added the option to delete chat logs (With the option to mass delete chat logs). Added the option to remove operator from department. Added the option to assign departments to multiple admins all at once. Added...
  3. R

WHMCS Live Chat Add-On 1.4.1 Now Released

WHMCS Live Chat Add-On 1.4.1 Now Released New Features - 1.4.1 : Added the option to delete chat logs (With the option to mass delete chat logs). Added the option to remove operator from department. Added the option to assign departments to multiple admins all...
Back