• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

cPanel Hosting @ $1/month

Been offering Non-oversold cPanel based Hosting with Fantastico and Softaculous for almost 3 years now . cP1: Space: 1gb Bandwidth: 5gb Features: 5 of all Price: $1/month or $11/year cP2: Space: 3gb Bandwidth: 15gb Features: 15 of all Price: $2/month or $22/year cP3: Space: 5gb...
  2. A

Please suggest some ad networks

@Madihrb , I think you misunderstood . I'm looking to place ads on a site , not advertise the site elsewhere . But thanks for atleast trying to answer .
  3. A

Please suggest some ad networks

Hi , I'm looking for information on some good ad network that pays via liberty reserve , alertpay or paypal . The site is an adult site(can post link if you want) has been up for 5 days yet . Has had over 2500 uniques over the time and over 21000 hits as per awstats most coming from U.S.A. ...
  4. A

$8/month DirectAdmin vps

Presenting a limited edition DirectAdmin vps at just $8/month . Usually , a DA license costs $10 by itself with me , but for this special $8 includes license as well as the vps . The vps' run on powerful servers of Hostrail colocated at Limestonenetworks . Availability is limited , ~50 of...
  5. A

How to convert HTML to WordPress ??

@fcolor , link dead . But +1 for the effort...
  6. A

Looking for two VPS

I'd start the offers flurry. $5 + paypal charges for you for the xen vps .
  7. A

Request: Free cPanel Hosting Site!

@Hackevo , I'll repeat myself , I will not host any illegal material , including torrent files or even links to such content . I'm still assuming you're only going to discuss in-game tricks and cheat codes and nothing beyond that . If you host anything that breaks my Terms of Service , I'll be...
  8. A

hosting with adult content allowed

If you have decided to be hosted with me , you can either pm me your domain name , country of residence , email address and other details if you think necessary . If you can't yet pm , please use this form to get to me: http://www.numbhost.com/contact Best Regards, Aloy
  9. A

By game hacks , I took it to mean cheat codes . These are codes in games people use when they can't win :lol: If what I believe you mean by game hacks is correct , then my offer is still open with my original terms . The choice remains yours . Best Regards, Aloy
  10. A

hosting with adult content allowed

I could offer you 500mb of space and 5gb of traffic on cpanel a server . In return , I'd place an ad banner on your website within the 200px width limit. Your own ads are also allowed . If this is okay with you , let me know . Best Regards, Aloy
  11. A

Nokia E71 email issues

I guess you're talking about the default email client . That can retrieve upto 30 emails at a time . So it's not your phone that's acting wierd , Nokia set it to be so . Take my advice , buy ProfiMail from LCG , you will not regret your decision . It's got a 30 day trial , you can see if...
  12. A

i want buy a servers and need 253ips

But even if you can afford that , you will still be required to give a justification for the same...
  13. A

I understand . Good luck in your search .
  14. A

i want buy a servers and need 253ips

Why do you need So Many IP addresses ? Even if you do , your budget should be in the range of $xxx , you'd also need to give justification for each ip address you take .
  15. A

What is wrong with my code?

You forgot to take the '//' out before the 'die(offline...' statement . That's why it won't die imho...
  16. A

How to convert HTML to WordPress ??

A simple google search can help you do it yourself . Apart from that , there are several designers who could do that for you for a reasonable some of money . I too might be able to help you .
  17. A

I could not really make out clearly your requirements , but I would like to offer you something on these terms: cPanel based hosting Space: 3gb(can extend this to 5gb if you can prove you really need it) Bandwidth: 30gb Standard Features: 300(can request for more when required) . In...
  18. A

Best Free Forum Software

Even phpbb has a wordpress plugin . But now , Peo , since you suggest vanilla forums(I think I've seen it running somewhere , just can't recollect) , I'll go test it myself anyways .
  19. A

How to choose VPS

Since there's no mysql usage , 512mb ram should be sufficient if configured properly . But i would be recommend 1gb of ram . Best Regards, Aloy
  20. A

Best Free Forum Software

@cs squad , if you need some help with that , just holla . I'm quite used to phpbb and have no trouble whatsoever . Best Regards
Back