• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

cPanel Hosting @ $1/month

Been offering Non-oversold cPanel based Hosting with Fantastico and Softaculous for almost 3 years now . cP1: Space: 1gb Bandwidth: 5gb Features: 5 of all Price: $1/month or $11/year cP2: Space: 3gb Bandwidth: 15gb Features: 15 of all Price: $2/month or $22/year cP3: Space: 5gb...
  2. A

Please suggest some ad networks

Hi , I'm looking for information on some good ad network that pays via liberty reserve , alertpay or paypal . The site is an adult site(can post link if you want) has been up for 5 days yet . Has had over 2500 uniques over the time and over 21000 hits as per awstats most coming from U.S.A. ...
  3. A

$8/month DirectAdmin vps

Presenting a limited edition DirectAdmin vps at just $8/month . Usually , a DA license costs $10 by itself with me , but for this special $8 includes license as well as the vps . The vps' run on powerful servers of Hostrail colocated at Limestonenetworks . Availability is limited , ~50 of...
  4. A

Hey Ben!!

Happy Birthday Ben :) I just saw your name on the bottom of the homepage here so just wanted to wish you . I know you don't know me yet(most of the people here might not ;) ) , but we'll get along slowly . Anyways hope you have a wonderful day , and send in some virtual cake if you will...
  5. A

Premium Reseller Hosting

Get your hosting business started with Numbhost Solutions' Premium Reseller Accounts(Numbhost has been providing hosting regularly since December , 2009) . These accounts are ready to kick-start your own hosting business with very little left for you to do . All accounts are powered by...
  6. A

Anyone needs these domains?

I've got a few good pronounceable domains which can be quite good with search engines that I'm not gonna need . Like they say , One's crap may be the other's gold , so I'm just putting these up for grabs . If you need any(or all) of these , just post here or send in a pm with the amount...
  7. A

1gbps cPanel Web Hosting @ $1/-

Numbhost Solutions has been offering affordable hosting since December , last year . Here's continuing the trend bringing you high speed(1gbps) cPanel hosting at some incredible prices . Note: All plans below are hosted on servers connected to 1gbps network ports at Host Dime's Florida...
  8. A

Linux VPS @ $4.5/-

Numbhost Solutions has been offering you hosting at some of the lowest prices since December 2009 . Here's continuing the trend . Bringing you a VPS cheaper than most shared hosting plans others offer . Here's bringing you $4.5 VPS all Powered by OpenVZ DirectAdmin is available for...
  9. A

cPanel Resellers $1/-

Numbhost Solutions brings to you ultra-low-cost cPanel/WHM Reseller . Setup is instant upon payment , but hidden cart order url is provided only via pm to prevent spam signups . Plan1($1): 500mb space 5gb bandwidth Plan2($3): 2.5gb space 25gb bandwidth Plan3($5): 6gb space 60gb...
  10. A

cPanel Master Resellers @ $4/-

Looking to start a Hosting Business of your own but don't have a lot of money ? Then you're at the right thread . Presenting cPanel/WHM Master Resellers starting at just $4 . Master Resellers can be used to create and sell Reseller Accounts and then Shared Hosting Accounts . This also gives...
  11. A

cPanel/DirectAdmin FFMPEG Hosting and resellers

Numbhost Solutions is now offering cPanel or DirectAdmin powered FFMPEG hosting plans and resellers on owned servers connected to 100mbps ports . All dependansies and related plug ins are already installed , if there is any which you feel is missing , you can let us know about it and we'll...
  12. A

Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers[cPanel/WHM is free]

Numbhost brings fully managed VPS and Server hosting at reasonable costs . For other plans or to place an order , visit our Special Offers Order Page . Custom configurations available upon request . Linux One[L1]: Space: 20gb Bandwidth: 1000gb Cpu: 1ghz Ram: 512mb Control Panel...
  13. A

Dead link . why not remove it ?

Didn't know which is the right section for this , so just posting this here . If you look at the index page , you see a banner for the forum image of the "Pid hosting requests" section which points to gonutshosting.com which is either down , or shut off permanently . So why not replace it or...
  14. A

Linux VPS Hosting starting at $6 only...

Have added VPS Hosting to the list of hosting capabilities to Numbhost Solutions . Here's bringing out Lowest-Cost VPS promotion for all . Such prices will be hard to find considering the features and services included . Note: All Plans are not listed here . Read the list of all our plans...
  15. A

$1{2gb/15gb} CPanel/DA not oversold!!!

Bringing to you shared hosting powered by cpanel on LiteSpeed servers . Your web hosting package has a number of great features including Fantastico , Softaculous , 99.9% uptime guarantee, 14-day money-back guarantee, and remote backups, DDOS Protection and much more. Once your order is...
  16. A

$10 cpanel/whm reseller

Bringing out a new reseller offer . Cpanel/Whm servers 100 gigabytes storage , 500 gigabytes bandwidth . 5000 of all features(sub-domains,add-on domains , email accounts , mailing lists , mysql databases , etc.) Price: $10 per month or $29 per quarter or $55 semi-annually or $100 per...
  17. A

Free forum/blog hosting

Free forum/blog hosting Forums currently supported: Phpbb 3.05 SMF 1.1.10 Mybb 1.40.9 Any other forum of your choice (more will be added soon) Blogs currently supported: Wordpress 2.8.5 Any other blog of your choice (more will be added soon) Free Plan1: Free Plan2 ?Free...
  18. A

Cheap Reseller Hosting Limited offer , plz hurry

I'd like to offer cheap reseller cpanel accounts . I'd advise you to visit my forums(link in sig) for latest updated offers Anyways , i currently have the following plan: 10 gigabytes of storage . 100 gigabytes of bandwidth . Cpanel Whm . Fantastico De Luxe No Overselling: I do not...
  19. A

Non-Oversold CPanel Hosting . Limited number of accounts

I've started my hosting just yesterday . I am able to provide the following packages: Plan1: 100 megs storage/1000 megs bandwidth . 10 of all features Price: $1 per month or $11 per annum Plan2: 500 megs storage/5000 megs bandwidth . 50 of all features Price: $3 per month or $16...
  20. A

Free forum/blog hosting

Hi everyone , This is the first time i'm offering something so plz bear with me if this offer sounds clumsy ;) I'm offering free forum/blog hosting to whoever applies here(i am yet to set up a signup page) . All plans include a Free Domain(You can use your own domains too . If you wish to...
Back