• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

(31 VPSs available) FreeVPS.us - VPSs for only 20 posts a month

FreeVPS.us has 31 VPSs available. FreeVPS.us has been providing post to host VPSs for over 2 years and is financially stable. List of available VPSs: http://freevps.us/thread-8275.html To get a VPS you need all of the following: 5,000 points 30 posts 0 or a positive reputation 0%...
  2. D

(22 VPSs available) FreeVPS.us - VPSs for only 20 posts a month

FreeVPS.us has 22 VPSs available. FreeVPS.us has been providing post to host VPSs for over 2 years and is financially stable. To get a VPS you need all of the following: 5,000 points 30 posts 0 or a positive reputation 0% warning level To keep the VPS you must: make at least 20 posts...
  3. D

(17 VPSs available) FreeVPS.us - VPSs for only 20 posts a month

FreeVPS.us has 17 VPSs available, but they are going fast. FreeVPS.us has been providing post to host VPSs for over 2 years and is financially stable. To get a VPS you need all of the following: 5,000 points 30 posts 0 or a positive reputation 0% warning level To keep the VPS you must...
  4. D

FreeVPS.us - 1TB bandwidth and 512MB RAM for only 20 posts a month

FreeVPS.us has 12 VPS 25s available. FreeVPS.us has been providing post to host VPSs for over 2 years and is financially stable. VPS 25 (12 total) Disk space: 15GB Bandwidth: 1TB Dedicated RAM: 512MB vSwap: 1024MB Control Panel: OpenVZ Web Panel IP Addresses: 1 Location: Kansas City, MO...
  5. D

(6 VPSs left) FreeVPS.us - VPSs for only 20 posts a month

FreeVPS.us has a lot of VPSs available, but they are going fast. FreeVPS.us has been providing post to host VPSs for almost 2 years (started June 24, 2010) and is financially stable. To get a VPS you need all of the following: 5,000 points 30 posts 0 or a positive reputation 0% warning...
  6. D

FreeVPS.us - VPSs for only 20 posts a month

FreeVPS.us has a lot of VPSs available, but they are going fast. FreeVPS.us has been providing post to host VPSs for almost 2 years (started June 24, 2010) and is financially stable. To get a VPS you need all of the following: 5,000 points 30 posts 0 or a positive reputation 0% warning...
  7. D

OpenVZ memory (very odd)

[root@claw ~]# vzlist CTID NPROC STATUS IP_ADDR HOSTNAME 110 15 running 192.168.1.206 vps-110.claw.local 111 12 running 192.168.1.207 vps-111.claw.local 112 12 running 192.168.1.208 vps-112.claw.local [root@claw...
  8. D

2 domains

my-webhost.info freeresellers.info Let me know what you are willing to pay and which one you are interested in. Payments only accepted by PayPal.
  9. D

Rapidleech Blocker - $5 one time for all your servers

I have a script which was used on a shared server for a free host with 5,000 accounts. There was never any issues with it breaking other scripts. I will let you use it on as many servers/VPSs as you own/rent for $5 one time. It can redirect rapidleech sites to your terms of service page or...
  10. D

DirectAdmin hosting starting at $2.45 a month

My-WebHost.info as just launched it's DirectAdmin hosting. My-WebHost.info has been in business for over 6 months as a free cPanel host. Starter 1 GB Disk space 25 GB Transfer 5 hosted domains 5 databases 10 subdomains 25 email accounts Only $2.49 a month Shared 1 3 GB Disk...
  11. D

Post2host Resellers and Master Resellers

At FreeResellers.info, we offer cPanel reseller accounts for posting on a forum. Reseller Plan 1: What you get: 5 GB Disk Space 50 GB Transfer 15 account limit What you need to do: 20 posts one time Reseller Plan 2 What you get: 10 GB Disk Space 100 GB Transfer 50 account...
  12. D

DDoS protected VPS -$2/month MAX

I need a DDoS protected vps for $2 a month max. 128MB RAM is enough.
  13. D

Free Resellers and Master Resellers

At FreeResellers.info, we offer cPanel reseller accounts for posting on a forum. Reseller Plan 1: What you get: 5 GB Disk Space 50 GB Transfer 15 account limit What you need to do: 20 posts one time Reseller Plan 2 What you get: 10 GB Disk Space 100 GB Transfer 50 account...
  14. D

Post2host Resellers and Master Resellers

At FreeResellers.info, we offer cPanel reseller accounts for posting on a forum. Reseller Plan 1: What you get: 5 GB Disk Space 50 GB Transfer 15 account limit What you need to do: 20 posts to order 5 posts a month Reseller Plan 2 What you get: 10 GB Disk Space 100 GB Transfer...
  15. D

One free VPS!

FreeVPS.us still has one VPS available. Disk space: 5GB Bandwidth: 50GB Dedicated RAM: 64MB Burstable RAM: 128MB 1 IP Address Requirements: https://freevps.us/page-requirements.html
  16. D

One free VPS!

FreeVPS.us has another VPS to give away! Disk space: 5GB Bandwidth: 50GB Dedicated RAM: 64MB Burstable RAM: 128MB 1 IP Address Requirements: https://freevps.us/page-requirements.html The VPS will be given away on a first-come-first-serve basis, so hurry up and get it.
  17. D

random --> in header

see attachment
  18. D

One free VPS!

FreeVPS.us has another VPS to give away! Disk space: 5GB Bandwidth: 50GB Dedicated RAM: 64MB Burstable RAM: 128MB 1 IP Address Requirements: https://freevps.us/page-requirements.html The VPS will be given away on a first-come-first-serve basis, so hurry up and get it.
  19. D

Ads on VPS Hosting Forum $5/10,000 impressions

The ad will be on https://freevps.us and I will host the image for you. Size can be up to 728x90. I do not allow: adult content warez/hacking anything illegal in the US Affiliate/referral links are OK. Send me a PM if you want to buy an ad.
  20. D

Custom Plans - Resellers - Linkback Only - cPanel/WHM

Our standard plan is: 1 GB Disk Space 10 GB Transfer Unlimited features Linkback required Order For custom plans and resellers, see the custom plan request template. Why My-Webhost? We are not a reseller We have fast underloaded servers Custom Plans Less accounts per server than many paid...
Back