• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ~Edy

Reseller

Ok, I will try your site but I have to say this: it's ugly.
  2. ~Edy

Small Request

Your site loads pretty hard.
  3. ~Edy

Link on PR2 Website: 1$ Lifetime

Well... if needed... Ok: http://hosk.info/ Anyone else interested? I expect the PR to increase because of the links I recently got from a PR7 site.
  4. ~Edy

Hamster please read this

@weathrt December 2010? Strage... and pretty far away.
  5. ~Edy

Small Request

You can close it if you want to. If I will want it again, I will post for it just like everyone else. Thanks.
  6. ~Edy

Reseller

Well... thank you very much for your offer. I may consider using it later, but right now I don't need a reseller account.
  7. ~Edy

Small Request

@Ammo The design is not bad but you don't have a site. This means you are (most likely) just P2H. This means I have to post in the forum. This means I will have to register before, and I don't like registering to forums. This means I should do something I don't like, in order to receive a P2H...
  8. ~Edy

Small Request

Well... umm... I just thought that a normal account should have about 1:5 Space : Traffic, because most of the hosts offer 1:5 or 1:10. Even 1:100 the oversellers.
  9. ~Edy

Reseller

100% right. :P
  10. ~Edy

An Extemely Small CS Server

@MilliR Are they available just for three hours? Edit: Everything solved. I don't longer need servers. :P
  11. ~Edy

Small Request

@dmmycintyre3 It's Ok then. :P
  12. ~Edy

Added.
  13. ~Edy

Sure. I just sent it.
  14. ~Edy

Small Request

@dummcintyre3 I'm very sorry for this. I wrote all the hosters in a document and I will check them out a.s.a.p. :) Sure that I am going to use your account. At least for testing, if not for hosting my site. Guys, I forgot to tell you one very, very important thing. If you feel that soon you...
  15. ~Edy

Thank you, really thank you, guys. I didn't really believed that I can get what I requested, but I see my tiny with has some chances to become true. :P No, I'm not a drama writer. @sonicboom I contacted you and requested one. :P @Darksoul If you can offer what sonicboom said, it would be...
  16. ~Edy

@CS Squad Yup. I need sponsored VPS. I know I have about 3 out of 400 chances to find one, but it's Ok. :P Is there any other way I can run a CS server so I can get hosting? I mean... is there any way of not using VPS? :P
  17. ~Edy

Hello, FWS! :) Especially server owners... I really, really need hosting for a very small CS Server. About 5 or 6 slots. What I can give you: Ads on the site. Even banner or popup ads. Ads on the server. 100% of the profit. I don't need the money from those who will pay me slots or...
  18. ~Edy

Tsooo.com

Your domain is Ok. :P
  19. ~Edy

Small Request

Oh, I forgot to ask... Any other offer?
  20. ~Edy

Small Request

Added again. I also received the account from obosor.
Back