• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Lil Wayne Tried to Rape Me...

lol Good stuff, I suppose.
  2. H

The best web hosting and web design - Free domain name for life.

Hello. You should check out HostJackpot. We offer the finest web hosting available at affordable prices. Our support team is highly professional and always there to lend a hand. Contact us today for more information. Mention that you came from FreeWebspace.Net and receive an extra 20% off...
  3. H

Looking for Webhost

Hello. You should check out HostJackpot. We offer the finest web hosting available at affordable prices. Our support team is highly professional and always there to lend a hand. Contact us today for more information.
  4. H

Need US base host with dedicated IP support

Hello. You should check out HostJackpot. We offer the finest web hosting available at affordable prices. Our support team is highly professional and always there to lend a hand. Contact us today for more information.
  5. H

whois.com HACKED

...Yup.
  6. H

Help with ads, and job(if possible)

I'm sure we can find something for you to do. Get in touch with our support team.
  7. H

about to start free hosting...help...

Sounds like you need to get involved with a start up hosting company and get your feet wet :) HostJackpot could always use a few motivated people to join our team and expand their horizons. From what I've experienced, the free hosting is a waste of time. The users you acquire are there because...
  8. H

hostmarkets.info

I'm not familiar with that company but I would advise you to do some homework. Google them, read reviews, ect. Good luck.
  9. H

Stable hostιng provider needed

Hello. We can meet your requirements. Please visit our website today.
  10. H

looking for hosting with ffmpeg

Hello. We can meet your requirements. Please visit our website today.
  11. H

Hosting needed

Take a look at HostJackpot, we can exceed your requirements at an affordable price.
  12. H

In the search for the ways save money.

You are correct, usually you will save a bit of money going with a longer term plan. Let us know what you decide to do and how it works out for you.
  13. H

What should I pay per month for web hosting?

$6.99 per month is a pretty standard number for a reliable hosting company.
  14. H

Low investment ssl cert?

You can get a free 90-day ssl certificate from Comodo. It works just like the rest of them, you can use it for e-commerce and whatnot. After the 90 day trial I believe it is $49 a year, something like that. Comodo offers a pretty solid service, I suggest you check them out.
  15. H

January special offers - Web Hosting and Web Design

Alright, the plans come standard with 100GB web space and 1000GB transfer.
  16. H

January special offers - Web Hosting and Web Design

Hello. At HostJackpot.com we are offering specials throughout January. I won't take up too much of your time here, but all of our plans come with unlimited everything and a free domain name for life. You can find out more information about our web hosting plans at this link...
  17. H

stay away from dbzhost

Wow... just, wow. I hope it all gets straightened out.
  18. H

Beware of Adnan Boškailo

Yea, thats why I dont even deal with paypal any longer. It just isn't worth it to me, the extra hassle and stress. Appreciate the heads up about that shady customer.
  19. H

Lower sales around Christmas?

Listen, don't waste money on ads around Christmas. It's not worth it. Maybe if you are running some amazing promotion or something...
  20. H

beware of JoinHands Promotions

Thanks for the heads up
Back