• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. eSupun

Good to be back

Hey folks, I was out of the business and also from the forum itself. I went through a military training and not to mention that it wasn't so easy as sitting in front of my PC. :D I'd love to start over, but have doubts whether people still relies on free web hosting services(many things...
  2. eSupun

PerfectZ Free Web Hosting | Unlimited Features | High Speed Hosting

PerfectZ free web hosting with cPanel + PHP + MySQL and unlimited features!!! The days you waited for weeks to get your accounts activated are over. We are validating accounts at a more frequent rate now. There are no downtimes either. We added more resources to our server. Page load times are...
  3. eSupun

cPanel Inactive Accounts Remover -- THT Support Included!

cPanel Inactive Account Removers I am contributing to FWS after few months. Hope this will be useful for free web hosting owners. I thought I might distribute this cPanel Inactive Account Remover which I developed in order to obtain more room for active free web hosting users. More...
  4. eSupun

PerfectZ Free Web Hosting -- Unlimited Features - High Speed Hosting

PerfectZ free web hosting with cPanel + PHP + MySQL and unlimited features!!! The days you waited for weeks to get your accounts activated are over. We are validating accounts at a more frequent rate now. There are no downtimes either. We added more resources to our server. And we will be...
  5. eSupun

PerfectZ Free Web Hosting -- Unlimited Features - High Speed Hosting

PerfectZ free web hosting with cPanel + PHP + MySQL and unlimited features!!! We are now using Nginx instead of Apache. So the page load times are even better. Read the full story here: http://perfectz.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=984 Now with better hardware, independent and hosted in one of...
  6. eSupun

PerfectZ unlimited package is open to public! Unlimited features - High speed hosting

PerfectZ free web hosting with cPanel + PHP + MySQL and unlimited features!!! Yes. We are back online, guys. :) And it is good to get with you again. Now with better hardware, independent and hosted in one of the reputable datacenter in the UK which means you have good speed no matter you...
  7. eSupun

PerfectZ FREE webhosting superdeal is back! With No-Ads

Yes. We are back online, guys. :) And it is good to get with you again. Now with better hardware, independent and hosted in one of the reputable datacenter in the UK which means you have good speed no matter you are from Asia or United States. At this stage, we are still on maintaining our...
  8. eSupun

Need some help with PerfectZ new front-end design

Dear members, It's been a long time since I stopped posting here. Anyway I am back and hope to stick in here again. BTW as you know, we stopped our free web hosting service due to some financial issues and didn't wanted to start again without proper funding. Now I am done with my exams...
  9. eSupun

PerfectZ FREE webhosting superdeal is back! With No-Ads

Yes. We are back online, guys. :) And it is good to get with you again. Now with better hardware, independent and hosted in one of the best datacenters in the world- SoftLayer DC. At this stage, we are still on maintaining our front-end. And of course, backend has so much to improve as well...
  10. eSupun

PerfectZ Rebuild - Every one *should* read!!!

Dear users and non-users of PerfectZ free web hosting, As you may know, it has been more than a year after we have launched our free web hosting service. Many people have enjoyed our service and some of them are still doing so. We have got so much of positive feedback from our clients for...
  11. eSupun

What if we promote 2 hosts?

Yep. That's what I am asking. :confused4 What if I have two free hosts and want to promote both of them? Do I need to wait for another 14 days to make a thread after advertising one of them? Since we can't have two forum accounts registered, it's really confusing how to get them both done...
  12. eSupun

FREE webhosting | Free VPS!! | Super fast servers | Unlimited features | 99% Uptime

Are you looking for a free host that offers 50% uptime, 20MB disk space, 100MB of bandwidth and only one of other features(MySQL databases, EMails, Parked Domains)? We are sorry. :( But you'll have to find another provider for that. We don't do them!!! We - PerfectZ.iNfo - is aiming on...
  13. eSupun

iPanel 4 - Worth buying it?

Someone here suggests me that it's good to buy iPanel licence since it has many functions than THT does. And I am ready for it also because I feel the need of a new billing system. I am still enjoying THT. But it still has many things to developed. Anyway I am still recommending it to newbie...
  14. eSupun

FREE webhosting | Free VPS!! | Super fast servers | Unlimited features | 99% Uptime

Are you looking for a free host that offers 50% uptime, 20MB disk space, 100MB of bandwidth and only one of other features(MySQL databases, EMails, Parked Domains)? We are sorry. :( But you'll have to find another provider for that. We don't do them!!! We - PerfectZ.iNfo - is aiming on...
  15. eSupun

Congratulations, CS Squad!(for becoming a NLC)

I see your username *bolded*!! Here's my warmly congratulations for becoming a NLC in 1 year and 1 month after you joined this forum.(Is it a record?) I think you are exploring your new abilities these days as you are still new to the NLC group. ;) Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the new...
  16. eSupun

FREE webhosting | Christmas Special! | Unlimited features | 99% Uptime | Link-back on

The Largest growing free cPanel webhosting is accepting new sign-ups for quality clients again! We are offering a Christmas offer. Just send me a PM here to get your package double Sized! Have you been looking for a reliable, 99% uptime guaranteed, high speed, free web hosting? Your...
  17. eSupun

FREE webhosting | BLACK FRIDAY Offer | Unlimited features | 99% Uptime | No Banners

BLACK FRIDAY OFFER: If you sign-up before 31st of November,we will be upgrading your account to 1GB disk space for FREE! Send me a PM with your username to upgrade. ** Applies only for the new clients. The Largest growing free cPanel webhosting is accepting new sign-ups for quality clients...
  18. eSupun

I am on Alexa Top 100k! Thank you all. :)

Yeah. You heard right! I am on the Alexa Top 100k. It's actually 99,231 for today. :) And I have good ranking on my country as well(225). See here: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/perfectz.info# I was looking for this for a long time(probably from the start of my service.) And now I am...
  19. eSupun

FREE webhosting | Super fast server| Unlimited features | 99% Uptime | Link-back only

The Largest growing free cPanel webhosting is accepting new sign-ups for quality clients again! Have you been looking for a reliable, 99% uptime guaranteed, high speed, free web hosting? Your search ends here! Want to become one of the arrogant PerfectZ.iNfo client? Here we go... Hm...
  20. eSupun

Biggest free webhosting deal | Quad Xeon server | Unlimited features | PerfectZ.iNfo

We have launched our new design. Check it here: http://perfectz.info Along with that, we will be offering new features to our users. So be active on the PerfectZ forums. The Largest growing free cPanel webhosting is accepting new sign-ups for quality clients again! Have you been looking...
Back