• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

What Forum Software should FWS use?

IPB is kinda slow, cause of its Javascript code, I hear nulled ones have Javascript Optimized though :P
  2. H

Thanks for the +rep!

Thanks for the +rep!
  3. H

Free VPS | Looking to sponsor a Development Project

Is this offer still available? And is cPanel included with it? If not its okay, however I need one from my request at the free hosting requests section.
  4. H

Small VPS Request

@JJW, thanks so much for your time, PMs sent.
  5. H

The cheapest domain registrar

Cheapest would be http://active-domain.com/ they offer .COM for $2.85 per year as advertised on their site, however I use GoDaddy and DynaDot since they are far more easier and professional-looking IMO.
  6. H

Small VPS Request

I might look unprofessional for this, (well it doesn't really matter, I'm just hosting a p2h, not a real company). We're currently in need of a small VPS or a master reseller to host some of my p2h clients, our current host isn't very stable, they're always down or having problems with Zamfoo...
  7. H

Bye-Bye to Free Hosting

Thanks everyone. @Seraphim, yeah, most users don't like the idea of Virtualmin cause they don't know it that much. Before I did a survey if I can switch my cPanel users (shared) to VirtualMin, they liked the idea but they didn't like the interface cause its too confusing... @everyone else, I...
  8. H

Bye-Bye to Free Hosting

I have decided to resume p2h services, but on lower packages this time. I realized the domain will not be used and its registered for one year, so its a waste of money not being used. I'll also try to recover from a bad reputation.. Thanks for your tips everyone, and I understand if my previous...
  9. H

Bye-Bye to Free Hosting

Thanks for everyone's feedback. One more reason I am stopping my services is that I have no more time to manage and yeah, the plans were somewhat high. I want a time off from hosting for awhile, and before I open, I'll make sure I tested and secured everything first.
  10. H

Free Shared, Reseller and Master Reseller Hosting

Yeah, more than too much actually. Someone was really playing with us. It would be best if we just gave up.
  11. H

Bye-Bye to Free Hosting

I never gave anyone a bad rep as far as I can remember. @Matt, we were previously planet-free.info I'd actually refer my clients to SeraphimLabs, since I see that the owner is very kind and is active on these forums, and kudos to Seraphim for that. However my clients really prefer cPanel...
  12. H

Bye-Bye to Free Hosting

HostCliff has given up on free hosting due to the excessive amounts of abuse and stress it has given me. I mean, yeah, a free host will eventually get DDoS and abuse but not this much. HostCliff users will be transferred to our premium server, hostwire.me. Sayonara guys. I guess I still have...
  13. H

Free Shared, Reseller and Master Reseller Hosting

Join the HostCliff community, back-ended by HostWire.me. For just some posts, you can get your very own shared hosting, reseller or Master Reseller hosting for free! Shared Hosting Plans: http://hostcliff.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3 - 5GB --> 17GB Space Reseller Hosting Plans...
  14. H

Is hostcliff.com dead?

We are now back up. A major hit just struck our site and even attacked our datacenter's website. I had to transfer DCs for better security. Recovering from an attack like that is quite hard, however we managed to get up.
  15. H

HostCliff Temporary Retirement

Hello FreeWebSpace Users, this is to inform you that HostCliff.Com will be retiring temporarily while we resolve a serious hack and DDoS attempt made on all our servers. We will be back online real soon.
  16. H

Now offering Free Shared/Reseller Hosting

Since Reseller server is a seperate server, you need to register on the forums and PM me with your details, as I will need to setup DNS for subdomains to work, as servers are remote. Thanks.
  17. H

Now offering Free Shared/Reseller Hosting

We're now offering free cPanel Resellers along with our shared packages! Our Plans for these + How to order is located on http://clients.hostcliff.com/order/ We have 2 Servers for cPanel, and 1 server for Kloxo FFMPEG Hosting. Your choice (Kloxo hosters must register on the forums and PM me...
  18. H

Need a Reseller Account

--EDIT-- I see he has asked to close this thread. Sorry. HostCliff.
  19. H

Paradox Servers and planethost.in (puffffff gone!)

Hmm... Still no twitter update... but I think they'll be coming up, since it doesn't show domain parking anymore, but its down :P
Back