• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Small VPS Request

I might look unprofessional for this, (well it doesn't really matter, I'm just hosting a p2h, not a real company). We're currently in need of a small VPS or a master reseller to host some of my p2h clients, our current host isn't very stable, they're always down or having problems with Zamfoo...
  2. H

Bye-Bye to Free Hosting

HostCliff has given up on free hosting due to the excessive amounts of abuse and stress it has given me. I mean, yeah, a free host will eventually get DDoS and abuse but not this much. HostCliff users will be transferred to our premium server, hostwire.me. Sayonara guys. I guess I still have...
  3. H

Free Shared, Reseller and Master Reseller Hosting

Join the HostCliff community, back-ended by HostWire.me. For just some posts, you can get your very own shared hosting, reseller or Master Reseller hosting for free! Shared Hosting Plans: http://hostcliff.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3 - 5GB --> 17GB Space Reseller Hosting Plans...
  4. H

HostCliff Temporary Retirement

Hello FreeWebSpace Users, this is to inform you that HostCliff.Com will be retiring temporarily while we resolve a serious hack and DDoS attempt made on all our servers. We will be back online real soon.
  5. H

Now offering Free Shared/Reseller Hosting

We're now offering free cPanel Resellers along with our shared packages! Our Plans for these + How to order is located on http://clients.hostcliff.com/order/ We have 2 Servers for cPanel, and 1 server for Kloxo FFMPEG Hosting. Your choice (Kloxo hosters must register on the forums and PM me...
  6. H

cPanel License Sponsor?

Hey everyone. I was wondering if cPanel sponsors existed? Like they'd sponsor you a free cPanel license for adding backlinks to their site, etc? Cause it would surely take off server costs for me. I'm not saying I don't have the money to support my host, but it would be a great ease for...
  7. H

Host Hacked

I see that a fellow web host, ThisWeekInWebHosting.com has been hacked by a group named TurkM4hdi. Any ideas on how to prevent that from happening to any server? Basically, I know, install a firewall, enable cP Hulk, strengthen your passwords, etc. What's your strategy?
  8. H

Quality Shared Hosting - No Overselling!

HostCliff offers Paid Hosting along with its free features. For only $9.99 A YEAR, you can get 500GB Space and 5TB Bandwidth. We don't oversell our servers so we can continue to give out our quality hosting. Paypal accepted. http://hostcliff.com/
  9. H

Hosting without the fear of falling

Don't you hate it when hosts die and leave you without a trace? Some of them take your money and leave too. At HostCliff, we won't let that happen. We've been up for 5 Months (2 name changes, and the final forum change) and we think we know how to handle your site. As long as you abide by...
Back