• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

How long have you build a website?

Thank you for everyone post here, i know it is diffichlt to build a website, but i will not give it up, so please tell me which site is good for me to learn it? Tnanks again!
  2. F

Welcome to CashisOnline.com

? What happened? i really don't know, can you tell me waht's wrong with Homes? The website doesn't belongs to him?!
  3. F

Please review new version PHP Forms site

Good website, but the website seems not very attractive, I think you'd better add more lovely image to it, it will be interesting! Thanks for your sharing, come on!
  4. F

visitor counter

Very good question and very good answers, i;m very glad that you have solved this problom. Thanks for all friends sharing the good info!
  5. F

I only want to learn about web design, because my work is related with it, i only want to know how to design a simple wensite, not need so beautiful style and wonderful content, can you help me?
  6. F

Post your desktop

Very nice desktop! i want to change my desktop background with a beautiful picture, but i don't know how to do, can you tell me?
  7. F

How do I get my HTML to the Web server?

I think FTP is the best choice for you to get HTML to the Web server.
  8. F

I want to know how long have you build a website and how to do it? Recently, i ready to design a website, but i have no experience on it! Thanks for your any help!
  9. F

Layout/Design Review Request

I feel is too complex when i entered your website, the word description is so much! I think you can change the background color and reducde the words, it will be more attractive!
  10. F

What is your mode of transportation?

I like "Schmarvin's car", i will post my picture recently! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
  11. F

Do this

It is really very cool, thank you!
  12. F

I don't understand with some people.

I think the situation is very accordingly, it is always happen im pur real life. So, you needn't mind this!
  13. F

Review my design please. [1024x819]

I can't open your link, what happened? I asked some friends help me open it, but failed, but i eager to enjoy your design!
  14. F

Best software for web designing?

I think Dreamweaver & Photoshop is the best choice for website design!
  15. F

basic designing tips

I suggest you visit some design websites, and learn how to design a website, or you can use some tools for it, i think this way is very easy and quick!
  16. F

Best software?

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Adobe Flash CS4 These software are really very useful for web design, and i think you can also search some other tools in google!
  17. F

Best software?

Adobe photoshop is the best choice!
  18. F

Site Name

I really want to give some advice for you, but can you describe your project clearly? oy which style for it?
  19. F

Please review my proxy site

When i entered your website, i saw "ProxySites.us maintains a listing of latest unblocked internet proxies to allow you to browse the net anonymously." I want to know what is the ProxySites meaning?!
  20. F

Review my free host design

I like the website style, it is simple and clean, it made me comfortable, thanks for sharing it!
Back