• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

v12Host.com - 25% OFF on ALL Monthly Plans (Shared) starting from US$ 1.87

Yes we are new and we are also noteworthy :cool: so... looking for a good host with reasonable pricing? we are here! Here are our shared plans: v12 Basic Disk Space: 5GB Monthly Bandwidth: 75GB Up to 11 Domains Unlimited sub-domains For only US$ 2.50/month Click here for more info! Order...
  2. C

Need cheap vps

And also they are not good... both service and support... I happen to have a VPS from them... cancelled it and move to LeaseWeb... @sg552: you might wanna look at virpus.com they are really good and price starts from USD 5/month...
  3. C

Several smaller VPS needed (256Mb RAM/20Gb bandwidth)

Check out: http://www.virpus.com/
  4. C

v12Host.com Shared Hosting & Reseller Hosting - The cheapest deal!!

Yes we are new and we are also noteworthy :cool: so... looking for a good host with reasonable pricing? we are here! Here are our shared plans: v12 Basic Disk Space: 5GB Monthly Bandwidth: 75GB Up to 11 Domains Unlimited sub-domains For only US$ 2.50/month Click here for more info! Order...
  5. C

v12Host.com - cheapest deal (starting from US$2.50/month) with all kinda features!

Yes we know we are new... but we have a commitment to make ;) so... looking for a good host with reasonable pricing? we are here! Here are our plans: v12 Basic Disk Space: 5GB Monthly Bandwidth: 75GB Up to 11 Domains Unlimited sub-domains For only US$ 2.50/month Click here for more info...
  6. C

v12Host.com - 5GB Disk Space + 75GB Bandwidth - what more do you want!!!

Our Features: No Over-sale! 16GB RAM Intel Xeon @ 2.66GHz Datacenter located in Netherlands cURL IonCube Zend Optimizer FrontPage Extension PHP5 CGI MySQL phpMyAdmin PostgreSQL phpPGAdmin Perl Python htaccess SSI Softaculous™ SpamAssassin™ Cron Jobs Latest cPanel Control Panel 99.9%...
  7. C

harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2

You're requesting warez... not allowed dude!! ;)
  8. C

Notifications stopped?

Yes I have also set up for instant notification but nothing in my inbox :(
  9. C

vBulletin License 4 Publishing Suite CMS License for Sale

okay... if you dont want to do business with me fine... but I really need to buy a license in a week... that why I am so desperate... :(
  10. C

Poor reputation because of miss understanding between mods and admins... that happens...
  11. C

No I was telling that... you can just give me the license after first installment then when all the payments have been given you can give me the log-in details and stuff... didn't get me? P.S. I am not a scum and I always do what I promise :|
  12. C

but can use the license... right? so now many months can you consider :D I am really in need but in a financial crisis... help a friend ;) You might get something some day in return...
  13. C

any thoughts for monthly or weekly installments :D I really need a license right now... I would be really glad if you can help me out...
  14. C

Let's make it Fluffy Bunny Week :)

Whatcha think??? Cute bunny... aye? :D
  15. C

Backup Dedicated Server Required

Well... now I am getting the feeling that by "backup" he meant a second server :confused:
  16. C

Backup Dedicated Server Required

Yes its cheap... but dont you think its a waste in a server where you'll just be putting backup archives? I think the major "things" that are needed are large Disk Space/Bandwidth high internet speed...
  17. C

Just wow...

lol... what is this? so many tags only for Ben... impressive ;)
  18. C

Review my file hosting site

25 seconds for free users my friend ;)
Back