• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Techni Host Now Offers VPS deals!

We want to let you know that we have now expanded our solutions from Shared and Reseller to Shared, Reseller and VPS solutions. We are working on deals to start selling Dedicated servers as well! Keep checking back for more information on Techni Hosthttp://www.technihost.com WebSite | Shared...
  2. T

Best domain name reseller

whats the best domain name reseller?
  3. T

Looking for forum mods and live support reps

Techni Host What we are looking for: We are looking for live support and sales reps that have a background in either script installation, cPanel support, MySQL, and answering general sales questions. What Kind Of Background do you need: Im looking for people that has some kind...
  4. T

Free Complimentary Web Hosting Package! cPanel | Emails | Ftp |

Techni Host has finally completed there free hosting program! Completely secluded from Paid hosting clients! Paid and Free hosting is on completely different networks! We now offer an unlimited amount of free hosting! Although we only allow 1 account per person! IF you are found to have more...
  5. T

Looking to reseller VPS and DEDI'S

I am looking to resell VPS servers and DEDI'S, if there is anyone who wants to work a deal with me please contact me. "Please excuse the name, it should be Looking to resell VPS and DEDI'S" not "I want to RESELLER"
  6. T

Techni Host Now Provides Master Resellers Free With Every Reseller Account

Techni Host News After careful consideration Techni Host has decided to add Deasoft's "Master Reseller" to our servers! Starting today every reseller purchase will include a free Master Resellers account upon request! With the "Master Reseller" program we are able to...
  7. T

5 GB Space | 10 GB Bandwidth| $1.00 / Month | 50% off first month! | Cpanel |

| Forums | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Techni Host would like to bring another great offer to the table for the FWS community! We are offering 50% off of any of our hosting plans. Shared or Reseller! Use the coupon code "50off" and receive 50% off of your first month hosting instantly...
  8. T

Offsite Backup

Hey guys i am looking for a reliable off site backup in case something happens on my server. I want to make sure my clients files are safe and i always have daily backups of them. I figure its for the best. I don't care about price just that there reliable. I need one that is compatible with the...
  9. T

Shared | Reseller | Instant Setup | 20 GB Reseller $5.99 | 10 GB Shared $5.99

Techni Host:welcome: Techni Host has employees that are 5 years and more veterans of the Web Hosting industry. Specializing in Cpanel, MySQL, SSH, Server Management, Perl, Windows and many more. We are all very highly qualified and all love our job. We decided to start Techni Host because we...
  10. T

What do most customers look for?

When looking for hosting (paid or free) what have most of your clients asked before registering for your services?
  11. T

Techni Host | 25 GB Space | 150 GB Transfer | Instant Setup | $3.99 / Month!

Techni Host :evilb: Hello from Technihost.com We are here to offer everyone the chance to take advantage of our powerful web hosting solutions! With more then 10 years in the business between all of our staff, we assure you we are more then capable of meeting your web hosting requirements...
  12. T

Completely Free Hosting! | No Ads | Cpanel | 5 GB Space | Instant Setup

Im here to let you know about Techni Host's Great Web Hosting Offer! ----------- Technihost.com ---------- Free Hosting Package Space: 5 Gb Transfer: 50 Gb Control Panel: Cpanel Instant Setup: YES! Email Addresses: Unlimited Price: Free ----------- We offer this package to give...
Back