• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Which Mobile Brand Are Best ???

Not Apple in my book. They all look the same to me, and they aren't that great performance wise (I've owned the 5... done with that!). I have a Nokia 1520 now. Period. This thing smokes my iphone. Love Windows and Nokia is one of the few that has it.
  2. G

What is Your Dream Country?

I lived in Quito for three years... made it to Guayaquil, Otavalo, and Cuenca a couple of times. Of course the Galapagos are another major highlight of the country. As far as living in Ecuador, I was there when it had major economic problems and internal strife (1998-2000), and it should be...
  3. G

Nostalgia

It's not like that. And I was young. I made a lot of mistakes in the past.
  4. G

Nostalgia

People can change. I was bullied and harassed by someone throughout high school... I forgave the person. He contacted me on facebook after all those years (and after I was done with college), to apologize. I am a far different person now.
  5. G

War with Russia?

I'm not exactly sure who Russia is protecting. Most of the protesters were paid for by the Russian government and the so called militiamen are Russian soldiers. They are trying to cause problems in other parts of Ukraine now too... but the Ukrainian Army is moving in. Ukraine was fully...
  6. G

Any good new films?

A Haunted House 2 - Has the making of a classic... only kidding... LOL. I'm sure it was just as bad as the first one. I must have laughed twice throughout the entire first movie. Seriously, I actually did think Rio 2 was a good movie... but I like watching animated movies. That's in theaters...
  7. G

Who is using windows 8?

IMO, Windows 7 was sluggish compared to Windows 8/8.1. I am a big gamer and I will say this. Initially some gamers were putting up a fuss about whether Windows 8 was viable for gaming. It's compatible with every game I have played thorough and thorough. And no, I am not going to stop using...
  8. G

Who is using windows 8?

8.1 all the way. It's far faster than Windows 7 for me. I have it on my custom built gaming rig, my laptop and on my Nokia 925 phone (well that's win 8).
  9. G

War with Russia?

EU could look more towards middle east for gas. They are slapping sanctions on Russia soon. http://www.novinite.com/articles/158842/EU+to+impose+sanctions+on+Russia+Monday Mainly economic.
  10. G

War with Russia?

There isn't any political will to start wars. The US didn't even get involved in Syria, and believe me Syria has broke a great deal of international law too. Russia? Not a country we should be starting a war with. The US and Europe will slap sanctions on Russia and severely damage its already...
  11. G

What phone service provider do you use? Do you like them?

Yea last year I was in Argentina was about 11 years ago... time really does fly.
  12. G

How fast is your internet?

Verizon is horrifically expensive here in LA much like AT&T... but my area is covered by AT&T or TWC... I'm happy with the 100MBPS I'm getting.
  13. G

Well... I've lived in LA since 2003. My location has been changed or a long time heheh.
  14. G

Valentine

Know this is a tad late... but I ended up going with my boyfriend (yes, I'm a guy) to Malibu and went on a bit of a hiking trip over there. Also went to Getty Villa... nice museum...
  15. G

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

My custom build desktop. My laptop to a lesser extent. I do have a Nokia windows smartphone, but that isn't used much for internet surfing.
  16. G

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

Hate Chrome and Firefox. Chrome has major leaks and security holes. Firefox is slower than Molasses. I run Opera. It has more positives than negatives. But it's compatibility on certain sites is still an issue (certain government websites don't necessarily support it - so I use IE in that...
  17. G

MetroPCS. Yeah... well... it doesn't cost an arm and a leg like my old Verizon used to. I paid the cancellation fee to quit Verzion. Will switch over to T-Mobile once I get a federal job (with a 15% discount). Verizon charges a fortune for their new data plans. That's why I'll stick to...
  18. G

Nostalgia

I came back here some time ago, but then got caught up with work. I'm 28 years old now... and certainly a different person when I first joined this website. I look back and shake my head in embarrassment over some of things I did. Yeah, there is quite a bit of nostalgia nonetheless. I wonder...
  19. G

How fast is your internet?

Hey guys... I'm one of the old time posters on here. I just abandoned my crap AT&T Uverse rubbish... 24MBPS and my bill was going up to $80+ a month. Switched over to TWC 100MBPS for like $70... yea, what a difference in downloads.
  20. G

Dead or Alive?

I been here a tad bit longer. Came back for a while last year, then have been very busy. Have to remember to come back here.
Back