• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Best Free Forum Software

large user base with many modifications and themes available . -Lays very high significance on security . -Large forums like Prize live too use it without many hick ups , so stability is never an issue . -Oldest of the 3 forums in this list afaik -mod installation is as simple as browse and...
  2. R

Osama Bin Laden Killed

I don't agree with i think that this is totally american plan.
  3. R

Google Chrome Operating System!

hi, Google chrome is also much usable site,now a days everyone trying to work fast so chrome the best site for work fastly.
  4. R

What Windows Versions have you used?

Hi everyone, I am using the window 7 version this is my favorite window,i am still using the window 7 because i am totally statisfy with it and working speed is much better then other window.
  5. R

FireFox 4?

Firefox is the best one web browser site,this is my favorite web browser.I am using just firefox for internet working the get a much better working speed .
  6. R

One Windows 2008 VPS and One WHM ressller

Also I want to start my hosting company in Iran which offer WHM and Master WHM. For beginning I need one WHM which I can pay 5$/m for WHM (50$/y much better) And I start selling your WHM.
  7. R

what is your favorite hobby?

My best and favorite hobby is listening music when i free and some time watching movies and playing with friends.
  8. R

FREE social networking scripts

Do you know anything that looks good, is free, and works under Shared Hosting ? Sorry for bumping my question in this thread, but I think it will help the OP too, as it's in the same subject.
  9. R

What Windows Versions have you used?

Hi, I am still using window 7.This is my favorite window so i like it this window have a much speed for system and work doing is smoothly.
  10. R

Google Chrome Operating System!

Google chrome is also part of Google search engine.Now a days mostly people use the google chrome rather then the any explorer.Mostly people avoid to use the internet explorer because working speed is slow and not good results.
  11. R

Pricing Structure

hi, I want to say that prices is really good of all things. Cpu: Intel Penntium 4 2.8GHz Memory: 1024 MB Uplink Speed: 100 Megabit Bandwidth: 1500 GB Hard Drive 1: 160GB SATAII
  12. R

Best Free Forum Software

I think that phpBB is the best software and SMF is also better.
  13. R

Windows XP Crystal

Hi, I don't know about window crystal because i am not using to it.I am using window 2007.I like it so much because this is fulfill with all features.
  14. R

What is your mode of transportation?

Well there was one to post your car, but not everyone has one. Me included. So this can be anything Anyways I get around everyone on a
  15. R

Children shows

I like the children show if it is positive and children must be learn some thing with this show.
  16. R

Who loves windows 7?

Yes, I like the window 7.Window7 have all features now a days is mostly uses.So that i love this window and i am fully satisfy with it.
  17. R

Best Free Forum Software

I think that there are best free forums software but i like the vBulletin more than other but it is not free. No 1 phpbb No 2 SMF No 3 Mybb
  18. R

FireFox 4?

I like the FireFox 4.I have totally me work is done on firefox because I like it. I still prefer Opera because it's a tad faster, but this is still a very solid browser.
  19. R

Who loves windows 7?

yes, Me love window 7.With the window 7 i am totally satisfy with it.I have installed in laptop and work fastlly and smoothly i have no any single faults saw in it.
  20. R

Who loves windows 7?

yes, i like the window 7.this window is fulfil with all over the features.After installing this window you have no need to install the other driver.
Back