• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

$1 US cPanel Host

Get started with USA based cPanel hosting today! With free and instant setup we will have your account up in no time. With your account you get a free client account! Letting you upgrade at anytime! We have 24/7/365 friendly technical support! Visit us today! Pick the best host you will ever...
  2. R

Host warning

DO NOT GET HOSTED BY ncasthosting.com They are the WORST host I have ever had, and are going to terminate me for uploading 100 MB to my account. They said that if I needed that much space that I needed my own server! They aren't even going to give me a refund! I am disputing it with paypal...
  3. R

$1 Hosting!

Get all of this, for just $1, for life! 1 GB Disk Space 15 GB Bandwidth 3 Email Accounts (SpamAssasin Available) 1 FTP Accounts 5 MySQL Databases cPanel Billing Account 24/7/365 Technical Support Visit Us Today: http://flyhosts.net
  4. R

$1 cPanel USA Hosting!

We here at FlyHosting solutions have refined our prices, to make them more affordable then ever! All of plans, are cheap and our servers aren't oversold. Our prices are set for as long as you are with us. Your price will never change. So, for $1 a month, you can get our basic plan, with cPanel...
  5. R

Hey Guys

I am Ryan, from FlyHosting Solutions, and I need moderators for my new community board. For becoming a moderator of ours, you will receive the following: Moderator Control Panel Access Moderator Rank Free Master Reseller Account I really need some moderators to moderate the board...
  6. R

FREE Shared, Reseller, & Master Reseller! INSTANT ACTIVATION

FlyHosting Solutions is announcing a set of P2H plans! Simply post on our official board, at your pace! As soon as you get 20 posts, you can pick any of the following plans! _________________________ P2H Shared Hosting 1 GB Disk Space 15 GB Bandwidth Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited...
  7. R

One time pay plans

For 1 month, flyhosts is launching a special. You pay for your hosting plan once, any of our plans! Shared w/cPanel starts at: $10 (One time) 500 MB Disk space 10GB Bandwidth Reseller w/cPanel, WHM starts at: $20 (One time) 10GB Disk Space 1TB Bandwidth Master Reseller w/ cPanel...
  8. R

Free Program Licensing Management

We will manage your licenses for your software for free, our script connects to our webserver via PHP and validates the license. You can use API to build a Validator Script, so that you can enter a website and check it's license. You can add a specific domain to the site, or you can just offer a...
  9. R

FlyHosting: Hosting for Help Program

FlyHosting solutions has launched a fundraiser for the national childrens hospital. 35% of all the money we make for the next 2 month will be give to the National Childrens Hospital. So your getting hosting, and donating to a good cause at the same time. __________________________ Basic...
  10. R

Free Hosting

Get a free hosting account! ________________________ Basic Plan 500 MB Disk Space 10 GB Bandwidth cPanel Softaculous Fantastico Deluxe RVSiteBuilder FREE! ________________________ *Just submit a ticket after ordering stating your from FWS.net! Order Here
  11. R

First Month Free Hosting/Reseller Account!

Hello! I'm from FlyHosting Solutions! Were here to let you know of our latest and greatest deal to date! Probably better than any other host! With us, you can pick ANY of our hosting accounts! And get it completely free! Any!!! Master Reseller, Reseller, or Shared. 100% Free! For 1 month you can...
  12. R

Free MASTER RESELLER account!

I will offer a free MASTER RESELLER account to the first 5 people that contact me by PM. It includes ____________________ Basic Master Reseller 10 GB Disk Space 1 TB Bandwidth ZamFoo Fantastico Softaculous cPanel/WHM ____________________ All for FREE. Just put a link at the bottom...
  13. R

Free American Web Hosting!

Free American Web Hosting with NO ADS. Hurry only 10 Accounts Available! __________________ Free Plan 100 MB Disk Space (Instantly Upgradeable) 500 MB Bandwidth (Instantly Upgradeable) Softaculous cPanel NO ADS NO LINKBACKS Based in Los Angeles, California Secure Sign Up Free &...
  14. R

Undersold Cheap American Based cPanel Hosting

We are not resellers, we own our own servers! With plans starting at just $3 a month! Basic Plan ___________________ 500 MB Disk Space 1 GB Bandwidth (Monthly) Softaculous Free SubDomain Instant & Free Activation Host Unlimited Sites! 100 MBit Data Pipe $3/Month cPanel Order Now...
  15. R

FlyHosting Solutions: 50% off all plans until: 8-31-11

We are offering half off for the first month on of all of the following plans: Coupon Code: GETME50 Basic cPanel Hosting 10 GB Disk Space 50 GB Bandwidth Unlimited: Email Accounts Email Lists FTP Accounts MySQL Databases $3 ($1.50 with coupon) Advanced cPanel Hosting 100 GB...
  16. R

FlyHosting Free Reseller Account

Fill out this form, for a chance to win a free Reseller Account on FlyHosts.net Your Package will include: 10 GB Disk Space 50 GB Bandwidth (Monthly) Unlimited: Emails FTP Accounts MySQL Databases Email Lists SpamBoxes cPanel Accounts Fill in the form below: Have you heard of FlyHosting...
  17. R

cPanel Hosting Starting at just $3.95!

FlyHosting solutions would like to announce our plans that will provide you with plenty of space. Basic Hosting 10 GB Disk Space 50 GB Bandwidth Softaculous cPanel Unlimited: Email accounts FTP Accounts Subdomains $3.95/Month Advanced Hosting 50 GB Disk Space 250 GB Bandwidth...
  18. R

Cheap cPanel Hosting

We offer cheap cPanel hosting, the plan is listed below: 10 GB Disk Space 50 GB Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email Accounts Trendy Site Builder (flash web builder) If you wish to order this for $3.95 a month, contact sales@flyhosts.net
  19. R

Free cPanel Hosting

We have free hosting available 1 completely free, and 1 free for the first month. Free forever no ads: 1 GB Disk Space 5 GB Bandwidth 1 MySQL Database 1 FTP Account 1 Email Account Sofaculous cPanel Free for 1 Month with this Promo Code: FWS2011 (Valid until 7/31/11 at 11:59 PM) 10...
Back