• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Free high quality vestacp hosting!

I'm offering high quality VestaCP hosting with a choice of locations. Signup is manual to keep abuse to a minimum, and to apply you have to post an application on the forum. No monthly forum posting required either! We use Nginx for static content to increase site speed, and we also have...
  2. L

High performance Nginx hosting! 5GB space, 15GB bandwidth, USA location

Offering free KloxoMR shared hosting using Nginx for higher performance. Ideal for small sites with low space requirements, but would like fast and reliable hosting. Accounts will be suspended on any abuse. Signup here :D Plan Specifications: 5GB Disk Space - ask if you need more...
  3. L

Free Kloxo reseller accounts! 15GB Disk, 100GB Bandwidth

Offering free kloxo reseller accounts, as I've got a lot of free disk left over on my Kloxo server (used for personal sites). Server is paid for one year, hosted in the US (Atlanta) with 1gbit network :smiley2: Accounts will be instantly terminated on any abuse, signups are admin approved -...
  4. L

HostWithLinux - cPanel Hosting, Fast UK/USA Servers, 24/7 Support, From $7 a YEAR!

HostWithLinux aims to provide high quality cPanel hosting on Linux, perfect for individuals with a low budget and high expectations! HostWithLinux also boasts a strong support team with staff around the world, near perfect uptime and up to date software. Our high spec, LiteSpeed web servers in...
  5. L

Host4Post.pw - 5GB Disk, 50GB bandwidth for 5 posts a month!

Host4Post offer shared cPanel hosting with 99% uptime for free! All our accounts have unlimited domains and email accounts, allowing you to use all of your account space! Forum: http://Host4Post.pw Shared One 5 Posts/Month Disk Space - 5 GB Bandwidth - 500 GB MySQL Databases...
  6. L

HostingANL - Free Kloxo shared/reseller hosting - 50gb space 500gb bw!

HostingANL - Hosting All Night Long! HostingANL is a 100% free Kloxo hosting service. We offer free shared and reseller hosting for free. We use Kloxo as our main control panel due to it being open source and easy to modify to our needs. We also have a extensive range of user and official...
  7. L

How to profit from Free Webhosting?

Adding adverts and offering permium accounts is a good way.
  8. L

Free vs Post2Host

I can get cPanel to use lighttpd for serving websites, but adding domains and such is proving to be a challenge.... :(
  9. L

Free vs Post2Host

I'm paying £25 per month for the VPS, and £10 a month for another backup VPS. I can purchase cPanel as a addon for £10 a month from my VPS provider. Whatever webhosting service i am providing does not change the original purpose of this topic though...
  10. L

Free vs Post2Host

It would not be unique to use cPanel, the number of hosts that use it must be in the thousands! Also i've always wanted to use lighttpd with a hosting control panel, i hate Apache....
  11. L

Free vs Post2Host

I'm thinking overall, some people might like p2h. (less abuse?) I see no point in cPanel, people could just go with one of the many cPanel resellers out there... I might change to DirectAdmin later on. (i already have a license)
  12. L

Free vs Post2Host

Thinking about changing some stuff, so free or post2host?
  13. L

Apache vs Others

Nginx for my personal site, but Apache if you are running a hosting company. (lots of options, people like .htaccess)
  14. L

Need Free Hosting For Business Site

http://host.sc is good, and they allow a unlimited email accounts. There is a limit to the number of emails you can send per hour, so don't spam it! If have customers in the EU, it might not be a good idea to go with a hosting company with servers located in the US due to slow site loading times.
  15. L

[P2H] 5/50GB to 75/750GB Shared and reseller hosting - 25PPM for your own reseller!

Welcome to RocketSlice Web Hosting! We offer Free Shared and Reseller cPanel Web Hosting to everyone for only a few posts on our forum per month. We offer 24/7 support with 99% uptime and quality-checked servers. Optimized to run thousands of websites, RocketSlice will be the best host you ever...
  16. L

I never said unlimited...

I never said unlimited...
  17. L

FlyHosting Free Reseller Account

Unlimited SpamBoxes? :o
  18. L

How much space does a typical website use?

I've used 553MB on my 2 sites (small gaming forum and homepage with my projects and project files). The files that take up the most space are user attachments, and game maps.
  19. L

[P2H] 5/50GB 15/150GB 30/300GB 40/400GB (Shared and Reseller Hosting)

I don't run the company, though i moderate the forums and have permission to post this advertisement. They are back up now, but i'm still not to sure...
Back