• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Delete My FWS Account

Hello, I would like to request of deletion of my entire FWS account and posts and threads. Please any MOD can you help me? Yours thankful!
  2. M

Spam

Nowadays all the spammers are found in FWS... People are replying to old threads... Not needed posts and answers are posted without any reason... Look at that Zipman and many more... All the fun of FWS is gone... First I used to get up early in the morning in the excitement of seeing the latest...
  3. M

Free host required

I need a host for 1 basic forum web site. My requirements are: cPanel Fantastico with Wordpress script - as I have made a website using wordpress.org SMF - for forums No Posting, No Ads, No Banners! Please help me!
  4. M

Hello Everyone!!

I am a representative from HostGatorIndia. I am really pleased to join this forum and hope that ill be helpful to everyone. I want to say that please don't think that I have joined for marketing purposes. Frankly I have joined to be in touch with the latest news and grow my knowledge so that...
Back