• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

WHMCS or HostBill?

WHMCS can be a good software. but the guys runing it do not want to invest on hiring more people to take care of supports. They want to have the whle money for themselves. They are on the path of ruin because the will keep receiving bad publiciti The response time is oh momy...
  2. K

I need a dedicated server in Asia

I have been doing a research for a long time it seems most people recommend Sout Korea , I have heard a lot of Japanese and Chines company are getting servers all over data centers in Seoul and Gyongkido of Korea .What do you think? What is the connection from hongkong to Japan?
  3. K

is it hard to make webhosting?

Any new business is hard first.
  4. K

WHMCS or HostBill?

wow that is a lot :lol:
  5. K

Free Google adwords coupon

50 forum posts here?
  6. K

PHPBB Forums

Yes I know I am using vbulltin now and it sucks that is my idea. I have used vbulletin for clients, phpbb , smf even I have written MODS for phpbb2 long long time ago so I know what I am saying
  7. K

WHMCS or HostBill?

whmcs support reply takes around 24 hours :cry2:
  8. K

Which web browser do you use?

You need to have all those browsers they come in handy but mostly I use firefox and chrome
  9. K

hey guys, check this

today flirting tomorrow no body knows what ! sorry to hear that your wife is flirting:evilb:
  10. K

WHMCS or HostBill?

There are a lot of words out there that whmcs support is very slow.
  11. K

Best Free Ecommerce Shopping Cart

I recommend zend cart
  12. K

What is free blog hosting .???

perhaps some thing like multi forum hosting. I remember there were a script out there that would host multiple forums
  13. K

PHPBB Forums

I recommend mybb and I hate vbulletin. Phpbb is OK
  14. K

I need a dedicated server in Asia

Not sure what country to choose from . where to get a dedicated server to cover China and Japan?
  15. K

Proof that unlimited does not exist

unlimited is just another joke
Back