• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

500MB/5000MB Free cPanel Hosting package at Lite Site Host

litesitehost is now offering a 500MB/5000MB Free cPanel package for Domain owner. Domain must be searchable in whois database. No ads on website no posting. http://www.litesitehost.com/index.php?p=cpanel We also provide 100MB package with ftp file upload only, no cPanel. For those who have a...
  2. T

Do you as a Free Hosting provider monitor users for spam/scams activity?

I know most free hosting providers have hundreds of users. It must be difficult to monitor for spam/scams email activity. So I was wonder what methods do other free hosting providers use to monitor for this. Besides limitations on messages sent or cronjobs. If send mail is on it can be done by...
  3. T

second-level domain

hello I'm new to freewebspace. Have some knowledge of resell hosting. But I have a wonderment. I have a want to be user that wants hosting for a second-level domain. I don't think whm will even allow creation of second-level outside dns zone. But maybe it will. I only offer hosting for...
  4. T

What features denied by a free host to encouraged upgrade would you like to have.

What features denied by a free host to encourage upgrade would you like to have. The free host features our how I use to choose a free host. At first I leaned toward disk space and bandwidth. Then after I realized my needs I started look at different values. I actually pay for hosting now. Disk...
  5. T

That was fast for the first day listed

The first day listed on freewebspace.net and the sign ups start. I used a simple contact form for sign up. some sent two or three duplicate request. Mostly from China. Most requested hosting for a sub domain. Then I realized they might be live spammers. So that's not going to work. I am getting...
  6. T

Small free hosting for beginners and designers.

I'm starting a free cPanel hosting site. The disk space and bandwidth is small. But with all the features of premium hosting. Apache, MySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, Custom name servers and Remote MySQL if needed. I am starting a community of new users, and hope to be able to increase disk space and...
Back