• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Need a free host: Cpanel, PHP, MySQL, PDO, .htaccess and multiple domains

I am looking for a webhost to put all my sites onto (I am transferring them from localhost, to the web, and just changing the config files, since they're production-ready). Request free webhosting Which features do you need? (optional) cPanel mySQL PHP...
  2. W

hostyme.com review

I have a site with hostyme.com. My reseller site is www dot lancsbolthosting.r.gd and the uptime is good but it's currently down. Anyone else tried this host and what's your opinion?
  3. W

Requesting hosting (medium-size)

Well, I'm back. What I require is something with at least more than 10 databases and add-on domains, [not subdomains], since I'll be running additional domains from the same site, one site's a forum, one site's a blog etc., one's pure PHP. I don't want a post2host one, since I'm only likely to...
  4. W

Any free web hosting horror stories?

I had a website hosted on freecpanelhost.co, but the host seems to have gone now and I can't recover the files. The host's site itself was not bad, but the site vanished suddenly.
  5. W

Requesting hosting (medium-size)

I'm looking for a webhost that can do the following: Host a WordPress blog Host several PHP scripts Have more than 10 databases (I will be installing open-source scripts, e.g. galleries etc. and doing PHP/MySQL) Not delete for inactivity (I may not be able to access every day) The...
Back