• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

[ BetaRack ] Supermicro Xeon E3-1230, 16GB RAM, Unmetered for $169.99 >> BEST PRICES

BetaRack Dedicated Servers! Dedicated Servers for Best Prices! Guaranteed Uptime of 99.9% Minimum term 1 month, no obligation to stay longer 24/7/365 Professional Support Quality Linux and Windows Dedicated Servers Supermicro Xeon E3-1230 CPU: 3.2 - 3.6 Ghz Quad Core CPU RAM: 16...
  2. R

Is anyone still using anything below Windows XP?

I have one Pentium 1 Desktop in my home which uses Windows 98. That was my 3rd computer brought. It has some emotional values so I didn't sell it. :)
  3. R

Half-life of free web hosts

I think they don't have even half life. Some free hosts have quarter life. But there are some good ones as well.
  4. R

Best Ad Revenue Programs - Look Here First!

@ samlymu is reachjunction really good? I have heard of it a little? Do you have any payment proof of it? Thnks
  5. R

BidVertiser vs. Google AdSense

For the last 4 years, I have been doing great with adsense and this is my favorite too.
  6. R

So why do people want the iPhone 5? I truly want to know!

I have iPhone 4 but I don't want iPhone 5, instead i want to try something new... I am gonna go with MS Phone 8.
  7. R

Which Mobile Brand Are Best ???

I have iPhone 4 and I think this is the best phone in the world, at least for me.
  8. R

Which Windows versions you like?

I still believe Windows XP is the best version.. But I am using Windows 7, gotta move with the technology.
  9. R

Speed up FireFox

This really works well. I have tried it. You have to be careful though with the settings. There is another plugin for this, Faster Fox or something like that.
  10. R

Project X-parties

The party is real madness. I haven't been there once but by the stories told by the people who've been there, it is a chaos out there. Drinking and smoking and dancing and much more. It sound really exciting but it has its own downsides.
  11. R

Which Mobile Brand Are Best ???

My favorite brand is Nokia and I have two of them.
  12. R

Wampserver or Xampp

I prefer using Xampp because I have used it so many times.
Back