• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Reseller hosting| Master Reseller| Alpha Reseller - > $2.95/mth OR $18/year!!!!

==================== Our new homepage============================== http://www.legitwebhost.com -------------------------- Moving from a competitor ---------------------- If you're moving from a competitor we'll give you TWO MONTHS completely free. To get the free months please submit a ticket...
  2. L

Special Offers (< 45% off) - Reseller Hosting - Master Reseller with free additions

If you have special requests or questions, please feel free to PM me OR send an email to general@legitwebhost.com OR open a support ticket at LegitWebHost Client Portal Current promotion: http://legitwebhost.com/?/page/current-promotion/ January Newsletter...
  3. L

Last 4 days of final sales - 45% OFF - Free additions - Reseller hosting (from $4.00)

If you have special requests or questions, please feel free to PM me OR send an email to general@legitwebhost.com OR open a support ticket at LegitWebHost Client Portal Final Sales (2 January 2013 - 9 January 2013 - 168 hours) - 45% of all products ---> Coupon code: lastminute ---> No Free...
  4. L

Eve's Special sales (55% to 70% off discount) with Free additions!!

ORDER NOW All coupon codes are listed in here: http://legitwebhost.com/?/news/view/16/holiday-s-sales/ **Please note that these coupons do NOT apply to any Biennial termed products. All affiliates will be receiving 1% of the price of the products that their recommended individuals, as a...
  5. L

Looking for a small amount of investment

Hello, As Legit Web Host is expanding, we would like to a small amount of investment. There will be sharing of profits at the end of each fiscal year, if you are interested, please either PM me OR contact me personally through andy.rollings@rocketmail.com Thanks. Andy
  6. L

Last Call of Christmas!!! Different Special Offers ranging from 45% to 95% everyday

BECAUSE IT's CHRISTMAS, WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPGRADE YOUR PACKAGE BY ONE LEVEL AFTER YOUR PURCHASE. ORDER NOW All affiliates will be receiving 1% of the price of the products that their recommended individuals, as a reward. This is a very important message. *****All the coupon...
  7. L

1 VBulletin License available for sale!

Hello, I have 1 VBulletin License available for sale!! This is a brand new license so PLEASE Offer me a reasonable price. Proof: I already got some offers, but I still want to see if anyone can give me a more reasonable price. :D YOU CAN personally contact me if you have do not have an...
  8. L

[LegitWebHost] Alpha Reseller - ONLY $4.33 A MONTH on AVERAGE - 5 STOCKS LEFT

MORE INFO ORDER NOW All affiliates will be receiving 1% of the price of the products that their recommended individuals, as a reward. ALL OFFERS WILL END ON December 31, 2012 at 2359 UNDER SPECIAL OFFERS SECTION •••••••••••••• Coporate Alpha Reseller Hosting $30 (+$10 setup fees)/ 6 Months OR...
  9. L

Like us on FACEBOOK to get Free Reseller Hosting & Web Hosting

Invite your friends to LIKE Legit Web Host Ltd. page (on FACEBOOK) now!!! Link: https://www.facebook.com/LegitWebHost The first individual with the greatest number of their friends giving LegitWebHost facebook page "a like" will receive a FREE Corporate MASTER RESELLER PACKAGE. The second...
  10. L

FACEBOOK LIKE TO GET FREE HOSTING | Legit Web Host

Legit Web Host is offering free hosting services. This is how it works. Period: from this moment to 0001 on 1 January 2013 Requirements: like us on facebook; send a message to our support portal for confirmation Instructions: Your registration will work in the same way a normal...
  11. L

LegitWebHost now offers PRICE MATCH!!

To provide the cheapest but the most reliable hosting services, we now allow price match discussion. As long as you can provide a valid invoice of your host, you can have a price match discussion with us. How to ...? Please go to our support portal to open a new support ticket. Tell...
  12. L

Reseller hosting @ $2.08 from Special Offers Section

To tackle the tremendous amount of customers, we have increased the number of servers from 4 to 12, with 32.4 TB of Bandwidth, 64 GB RAM, and 1000 TB of Raid-10 storage for each server. :wink2: We are willing to invest on our company hugely, thus it is whether you are willing to put your trust...
  13. L

[Careers] LegitWebHost NEEDS YOU!!! Apply now!!

Open position: Support Operators 10 live support operators (will also handle support tickets) - part time for 4 consecutive hours / day 2 tickets-only support operators - part time for 50 hours of your choice / week Manager and Officers 1 Chief Operation Officer - part time for 4 hours /...
  14. L

Get Free hosting by giving us likes on Facebook AND following us on Twitter

Legit Web Host is offering free hosting services. This is how it works. Our offer only lasts for a week. Period: from this moment to 0000 on 2 December 2012 Requirements: use the coupon code provided below; like us on facebook; like us on twitter; send a message to Facebook AND Twitter for...
  15. L

[BLACK FRIDAY] 95% off of any products for any term | Weekend sales with 85% off

To tackle the tremendous amount of customers, we have increased the number of servers from 4 to 12, with 32.4 TB of Bandwidth, 64 GB RAM, and 1000 TB of Raid-10 storage for each server. :wink2: We are willing to invest on our company hugely, thus it is whether you are willing to put your trust...
  16. L

Black Friday sales | 95% OFF ANY product for ANY TERM | only 50 stocks for each prod.

CODE: BLACKFRIDAY DISCOUNT: 95% for every single product / any term PERIOD: begins now and will end at 0000 on 24 November 2012 STOCKS AVAILABLE: 50 for each product. CONDITIONS: Once it's gone, IT's GONE!! COME AND GET YOURS NOW!! 30 days refund guaranteed. DON'T FORGET TO REFRESH YOUR...
  17. L

Uptime and Refund Guarantee | Super Cheap Reseller hosting-->Offers almost end!

Super Cheap Reseller, Master Reseller, Alpha Reseller | 20% off | Year end Clearance All of the Legit Web Host reseller hosting packages (Special Offers section) include the following: • Legit Web Host Management Portal • Hosted on servers with 4-8 Cores • Premium Support - Phoneline / MSN /...
  18. L

Super Cheap Reseller, Master Reseller, Alpha Reseller | 20% off | Year end Clearance

All of the Legit Web Host reseller hosting packages (Special Offers section) include the following: • Legit Web Host Management Portal • Hosted on servers with 4-8 Cores • Premium Support - Phoneline / MSN / Skype • Never Oversold Resources • Overselling Enabled • Centrally Located in Virginia...
  19. L

Looking for a WHMCS lifetime license here!

Hey guys, I am looking for a WHMCS lifetime license here, it could be branded or unbranded. But due to my own limitation on budget, I hope I am getting a cheap branded one. Please make some offers. I am ready to purchase your license at anytime. :) Regards, Fabrino G.
  20. L

About WebServe.ca

Hey, Has anybody ever tried using services provided WebServe.ca?? If anybody has, what do you think about it? Is it good? Is it reliable? How is the support??
Back