• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Managed cPanel offshore VPS starting @ $29.95/mo (Ro)

Tronichost offers cPanel offshore vps servers which are already configured with cPanel. cPanel is a very user friendly control panel and helps you to manage all aspect of your server. We also help you to install third party scripts on your such as FFMPEG, Flash media player etc.. We accept...
  2. T

[NL/RO] Managed Offshore VPS | 1 Gbps Port | 24x7 Support | Perfect Money/Bitcoin

Tronichost offshore VPS server offers full root access along with ability to configure VPN service, host your own websites or resell web hosting. You can choose control panel's like cPanel, plesk for your server to manage your websites easily. In case of any server side issue we are here 24x7...
  3. T

[NL] TronicHost.com | cPanel Offshore Reseller Hosting | starting @ $14.99 /mo

TronicHost.com offers linux Offshore reseller hosting plan with many features to start your own hosting business in just few minutes. Moreover, free end user support is also provided to your customer on behalf of you that means your customer would never know that we are your host. We do not...
  4. T

[NL] Offshore Web Hosting Starting @ only $1.99/mo | cPanel | Tronichost.com

Welcome to TronicHost Offshore Hosting Solutions, TronicHost offshore hosting Solutions is the pioneer in providing affordable [cheap] yet fast, secure and stable non-oversold total offshore cPanel shared, Offshore Reseller, Offshore VPS and Offshore dedicated servers hosting solutions for...
  5. T

[NL] TronicHost.com | cPanel/WHM | fantstico| 24/7 Tech support | start @ $1.99/mo

TronicHost Offshore Hosting Solutions is the leading offshore hosting provider in hosting industry. We offer offshore hosting solutions along with 99% uptime and best 24x7 ticket and live chat Support. We've been in business since 2011, however the founders of Tronichost have more than 5 years...
  6. T

Face book

Yes right. You should make sure your details are not posted on the facebook rather than depending on them to secure site.
  7. T

WordPress bbpress problem

http://www.webhostinghub.com/support/website/bbpress/create-bbpress-link Check this.
  8. T

Need live chat software for our website

Do you want free one or paid one? Livezilla is no longer free software now.
  9. T

do you have an account in Linked in ??

Yes, i do have account there. Its good to be connected with peoples from different business.
  10. T

Do you have a smartphone?

I use galaxy s3 and yes definitely I use it for my online work. Most of time for replying urgent mails or attending chats etc.
  11. T

Gmail or y mail

I also prefer gmail.
  12. T

Looking for shared cpanel hosting

What is your preferred location?
  13. T

Starting hosting

Most likely yes. Or he has forgotten about the thread he posted here :)
  14. T

[NL]TronicHost.com |cPanel/WHM |Offshore hosting |liberty reserve |starting @ $1.99/m

TronicHost Offshore Hosting Solutions is the leading offshore hosting provider in hosting industry. We offer offshore hosting solutions along with 99% uptime and best 24x7 ticket and live chat Support. We've been in business since 2011, however the founders of Tronichost have more than 5 years...
  15. T

Sites that work

Many peoples earn more than $1k from google adsense but you need to have decent traffic and proper ads position.
  16. T

viruses

You can use latest antivirus and scan your computers regularly. Also, avoid accessing malicious sites e.g. adult or do not download softwares from unknow websites.
  17. T

Uptime guarantee

It depends on host. If they are monitoring servers strictly i don't think, 100% uptime gurantee is wrong thing to advertise.
  18. T

tech staff

Take test before you choose. You can ask question related to your day to day task and check if they can answer properly.
  19. T

Need host for wordpress site

Why your host forced to go for their premium service? Probably your site grown rapidly?
  20. T

Best anti virus

We use quickheal internet security. But its paid.
Back