• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

About WebServe.ca

Yeah.You're right wswd....Unlimited in web hosting don't exist.It is somewhat a tricky thing just to attract customers.
  2. B

About WebServe.ca

Yeah that's right. Unlimited do not exist in web hosting.This is somewhat a scam or a tricky thing just to attract customers.
  3. B

hosting

It doesn't matter of what kind of customer you are.Just think about the difference between free and paid hosting.Would they have same services?If you care and expect your site to be in the top rank and you have enough fund just go for paid hosting.Although you can save money by choosing free...
  4. B

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

I just want to know your thoughts about paid or free hosting.Have you experienced being hosted by free hosting services?How did you find it compare to paid hosting?
  5. B

Dedicated server with AMD?

Looks ok but i would suggest the Intel Xeon for better performance
  6. B

Which service provides best free web hosting?

rather prefer paid hosting I think free hosting would be applicable to those beginners and out fund. Free hosting is nice, you can save money.But i rather go for paid hosting although i will spend money for it but it will guarantee a good quality of services.
Back