• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

With the economy the way it is right now, new entrepreneurs are looking for ways to save money in their startup costs. Everyone seems to be looking for free web hosting but they really don’t understand the cost to their business by doing this. If you are reading this after the recession of...
  2. J

Which service provides best free web hosting?

Get organized with AspWebhosting.com.au SharePoint Hosting, the leading Microsoft web hosting solution for secure document management, content management, and workflow features for your intranet or extranet requirements. Also including ability to host public SharePoint website content and...
  3. J

Best free webhosting panel?

best free web hosting panel I've used webmin for a lot of "cloud" boxes. But that's on each individual vps and not for an entire environment. It has just about everything cpanel has, more direct access and a nice little ajax console for shell. I think they sell a product called cloudmin, or...
  4. J

Face book

Hi johnoxx I am agree with you. facebook is not much seccure.
  5. J

Html and html 5

I think html5 is a developed version of html
  6. J

Gmail or y mail

Hi I also like gmail. i think gmail is best services in global internet.
  7. J

Do u Like freewebspace ?

Hi dear I think that I also like freewebspace.
  8. J

Importance of HTML tags

Bold text and italicized text and keywords toward the top of the page are thought to be given more weight
  9. J

What do you use the most for using google or bing?

Hello What do you use the most for using google or bing?
  10. J

Importance of HTML tags

The importance of HTML code validation is related to the neat and clean site structure. It need not be told that a neat and clean site layout looks visually stunning and helps in drawing large number of visitors that may turn into potential customers. Besides this, a neat site structure also...
  11. J

Shared VPS vs Reseller VPS?

Shared Web Hosting is the most common type of budget web hosting. You are hosted on a server with different websites, that you share the server with. Shared Hosting allows multiple customers to share the resources of one server, so it is a very economical solution to host websites. All websites...
  12. J

Linux vs windows hosting

Most web hosting service providers offer two kinds of hosting: Linux hosting and Windows hosting. In general, Linux hosting refers to shared hosting, the most popular hosting service in the industry. In fact, most of the websites are now hosted using Linux hosting due to its affordable price and...
  13. J

Different Types of Web Hosting

Hi Thanks for your information sharing.I think you Forgot windows hosting.
  14. J

Best anti virus

Hi Kaspersky antivirus is good for you.it's provide good service.i use kaspersky over 2 years.
  15. J

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

Hi I use portable computer, that is incredibly convenient to American state like visible and comprehensible ...
  16. J

What is Your Dream Country?

Hi My dream country is Australia.
  17. J

Hello

Hi I am new member in this community from Bangladesh.Any one idea have about PHP?
Back