• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Intel Xeon E3-1230, 8GB RAM, Remote Reboot Port, 99.9% uptime SLA only $149/month

Hi, We would like to offer our highly reliable and high quality dedicated server in a very affordable price, with remote power control and real time bandwidth graphs .. Quad Core Intel Xeon E3-1230 RAM 8 GB ECC Registered RAM DDR3 Hard Drive 500 GB SATA2 Bandwidth 5 TB/month Dedicated...
  2. P

Fully Managed VPS with root access, 99.9% uptime SLA, no overselling guarantee

We would like to offer our fully managed linux VPS with variety of OS options including CentOS, Debian & Fedora. We also offers cheap cPanel licenses and installation plus free management too on all of our linux VPS .. Each VPS features solusVM control panel for easy reboots and VPS...
  3. P

Shared VPS vs Reseller VPS?

If you wanna go for the VPS at least increase your budget or its better to go with a shared hosting in this budget, and you will get a reliable one, and I am also hearing these terms first time, shared VPS n reseller VPS ..
  4. P

Web hosting directories list

simply search in google for web directories and you will find many and almost all of them have a separate section for hosting or at least for internet related services where you can submit your website and many directories offer free submission as well ..
  5. P

How to measure reliablity in hosting

I think the free hostings that are either sponsored by some other big company or offers paid hosting as well are more reliable then some simple free hosting company, so reliability can be judged by watching these 2 points in any host
  6. P

What do you want to see in free hosting services?

I think that the reliability is the main issue for any free host, so a free host must also offer paid packages or some other way to sustain it self for longer period and provide a true quality services to its clients
  7. P

Best free webhosting panel?

I think cPanel is good, even if its a free hosting still cPanel works good
  8. P

Which is better Free or Paid Hosting?

without a doubt the paid hosting is better, since you are paying for the services and the company is earning the profits from it, so mostly its more reliable and dont always look for the cheapest one, I would recommend you to see how many years they are in business and having a live chat or...
Back