• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Is the FWS site updated?

August 30th, 2013, 07:33 "I'll be working on this starting next week" September 21st, 2013 - Even more dead links than before. Not a single report dealt with
  2. R

█●● StablePages.com - Up to 850GB Bandwidth/200GB Storage - FWS 50% OFF or Recurring!

Hello FWS visitors! Jesse from StablePages here. I just wanted to take a quick minute and go over the plans we are offering you today as well as give you a limited time offer coupon. Coupon to take 50% off the prices listed below: FWS50 OR Coupon to take 20% off recurring every month...
  3. R

█●● StablePages.com - Up to 850GB Bandwidth/200GB Storage - FWS 50% OFF or Recurring!

Hello FWS visitors! Jesse from StablePages here. I just wanted to take a quick minute and go over the plans we are offering you today as well as give you a limited time offer coupon. Coupon to take 50% off the prices listed below: FWS50 OR Coupon to take 20% off recurring every month...
  4. R

5. R

Is the FWS site updated?

Agreed. I think I reported a ton of them. Or at least did a few pages of that section. I'm more than happy to help out removing dead links. I just don't want to advertise somewhere filled with dead links. Just looks kinda bad I think.
  6. R

Is the FWS site updated?

A lot of the links are still active as completely different unrelated web pages so the link checker would show as active.
  7. R

█●● StablePages.com - Up to 850GB Bandwidth/200GB Storage - FWS 70% OFF!

Coupon FWS70OFF for 70% off the prices below. Any hosting package for any period! https://www.StablePages.com Jesse from StablePages here. I just wanted to take a quick minute and go over the plans we are offering you today. Hopefully familiarize you with us and maybe convince you to pick...
  8. R

Is the FWS site updated?

Did. Weeks back. They should take on a couple volunteers to remove dead links if they won't check reports. Looks bad...
  9. R

Is the FWS site updated?

Maybe a month ago now I reported tons of dead links in the listings. Not a single one has been removed. I also submitted a website. It was not listed either. So, is the website no longer updated?
  10. R

█●● StablePages.com - Up to 850GB Bandwidth/200GB Storage - FWS 70% OFF!

Coupon FWS70OFF for 70% off the prices below. Any hosting package for any period! https://www.StablePages.com Jesse from StablePages here. I just wanted to take a quick minute and go over the plans we are offering you today. Hopefully familiarize you with us and maybe convince you to pick...
  11. R

Hostgator! worst one!

The odd downtime every now-ad-then that you get with any web host. You just hear about it more with the larger guys. HG has an awesome support staff and very friendly service to back themselves up with though. Great company even after the sale as far as I'm concerned.
  12. R

█ StablePages - From $3.99 With Exclusive FWS Offer

Coupon FWS30OFF for 30% off the prices below. Any hosting package for any period! https://www.StablePages.com All packages come with cPanel Control Panel and Softaculous installer. You can install over 300 scripts with just a single click. Starter 2 GB Disk Space 10 GB Bandwidth 10...
  13. R

WHMCS Vs BoxBilling

Blesta looks good. Cheap right now with their special too.
  14. R

Uptime guarantee

You're right. Makes no sense to have a uptime guarantee without one, but we know some do just that.
  15. R

cu.cc Free Domain

When they close your site goes down with it. People will know you by that god-awful free URL only and you'll lose most of everything.
  16. R

how do you pay for hosting services?

Depends. If it is a server(s) others depend on, I pay by credit and usually at least 6 months at a time. For my own small sites I use paypal monthly if I don't just put them on my normal servers.
  17. R

Uptime guarantee

Doesn't make sense to offer a uptime guarantee without it....in my mind anyway. But you're right. Some do not. They just flash the guarantee.
  18. R

Uptime guarantee

I don't think you understand what the guarantee means, OP. It doesn't necessarily mean the web host will be up 99.9% of the time. It means if its not up said %, you get some kind of credit.
  19. R

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

I prefer paid, but I dabble with a free account here and there. Not for anything serious, but just to play around with.
  20. R

Cheap/Low-End VPS Needed

Burst.net is always great for unmanaged VPS
Back