• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

GeeksHosted.com ★ 2GB Disk Space ★ 15GB Bandwidth ★ cPanel ★ Softaculous ★ PHP ★ MORE

GeeksHosted is offering 2 great cPanel hosting plans. If you haven't been to our site lately, please come check us out! We're completely redesigned and we're now offering Softaculous! Main Features: • cPanel • Softaculous • FREE Nightly Backups •...
  2. W

GeeksHosted.com 50% OFF | 15GB Disk/250GB BW/cPanel/Softaculous/ Starts @ $1.95/month

GeeksHosted.com has a 50% OFF sale going on to celebrate our name change! We were previously known as WeHostFree. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CURRENT COUPON Coupon code: HALFOFF -- 50% OFF YOUR...
  3. W

3 Free Plans! | cPanel | 2GB Disk Space | 15GB Bandwidth | Softaculous | + MORE!

Correct. SLD and sub-domains are abused too much. We need to keep the servers running optimally.
  4. W

3 Free Plans! | cPanel | 2GB Disk Space | 15GB Bandwidth | Softaculous | + MORE!

WeHostFree is offering 3 great cPanel hosting plans. If you haven't been to our site lately, please come check us out! We're completely redesigned and we're now offering Softaculous! Main Features: • cPanel • Softaculous • FREE Nightly Backups • Premium Bandwidth in our Quebec...
  5. W

2 GB Disk | 15 GB Bandwidth | cPanel | Softaculous | PHP | MySQL | E-mail | +MORE!

WeHostFree is offering 2 great cPanel hosting plans. If you haven't been to our site lately, please come check us out! We're completely redesigned and we're now offering Softaculous! Main Features: • cPanel • Softaculous • FREE Nightly Backups • Premium Bandwidth in our Quebec...
  6. W

How can I find a best wordprees hosting service?

Why not join a free hosting company that offers Softaculous. Softaculous allows you to install WordPress with the click of a button? I know I offer it on my free hosting site and I can recommend Free2host.co.uk.
  7. W

2 GB Disk | 15 GB Bandwidth | cPanel | Softaculous | PHP | MySQL | E-mail | +MORE!

WeHostFree is offering 2 great cPanel hosting plans. If you haven't been to our site lately, please come check us out! We're completely redesigned and we're now offering Softaculous! Main Features: · cPanel · Softaculous · FREE Nightly Backups ·...
  8. W

WeHostFree - New Design

Glad to hear :-) that puts my mind at ease. :angel:
  9. W

WeHostFree - New Design

This is what it should look like. (screenshot attached.)
  10. W

WeHostFree - New Design

What version of Chrome are you using? I use Chrome, Firefox, IE 9 and IE 10. All are fine on my end. Could someone else with Chrome please test? Maybe try a refresh on the page? I've done EXTENSIVE testing with all the browsers above and finally have no kinks. To see that screenshot breaks...
  11. W

WeHostFree | NEW PLANS! | 1 GB Disk | 10 GB Bandwidth | cPanel | Softaculous | +MORE!

WeHostFree is offering 2 great cPanel hosting plans. If you haven't been to our site lately, please come check us out! We're completely redesigned and we're now offering Softaculous! Main Features: • cPanel • Softaculous • FREE Nightly Backups • Premium Bandwidth in our Quebec, Canada...
  12. W

WeHostFree - New Design

LOL, yes the ad was meant to be in the middle on the homepage. I have now updated it and moved it below the 3rd paragraph. I must admit it looks better now. Thanks for pointing out the TOS! It's been fixed now. Yes, I got the TOS from EZPZ Hosting. They provide free TOS to its customers...
  13. W

WeHostFree - New Design

What browser are you using? I do not see any of the instances you are referring to. EDIT: Oh wait, I see the ad you were talking about. Yes, it is in the middle. I may move it down below the 3rd paragraph. The terms of service though seem fine on my end. Screenshot attached. I've checked all...
  14. W

WeHostFree - New Design

EDIT: NOW the site is complete! I've been working on this all week. It's gone through some more drastic changes including the Hosting-Plans page (please review. I love this page!) and I've updated the footer to a darker color to match the header. I'm at 87/100 with Google's test. I'm happy...
  15. W

WeHostFree - New Design

:-) not design. https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/ They test your server speed, if you have compression enabled, they check to see if you have mod_defalte enabled on your server, along with gzip. Google checks your HTML/CSS, etc. to see how optimized your site is. The slower...
  16. W

WeHostFree - New Design

Yes, my programmer is currently optimizing the site. He's different time zone, so I'm PATIENTLY waiting for him to get back online to fix. Google was giving the site a poor score. I'm up to 89/100, but now other things need to be fixed.
  17. W

Reseller Hosting | 5GB Disk Space | 75GB Bandwidth | cPanel | PHP | MySQL | $30/year!

WEHOSTFREE.COM - Offering Free Shared Hosting and Cheap Reseller Hosting in North America. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CURRENT COUPONS Reseller Hosting: Coupon code: 25OFF -- 25% OFF YOUR...
  18. W

WeHostFree - New Design

WeHostFree.com is proud to show off its new website design! Please visit our site to checkout the new homepage which features our plans better. The homepage also shows the latest blog posts, along with our latest tweets. Likes, dislikes, recommendations are welcome.
  19. W

Post 2 Host Question

Good to know! I currently fund my free hosting all through AdSense :-) I have multiple sites of mine own hosted and I make enough from it to spend money on a dedicated server each month and turn around and offer free hosting to others. I've been blogging with WordPress since at least 2010.
Back