• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

HostingTool.net - Honest Web Hosting

Prices have been amended Shared Hosting is now $3.75/month Reseller Hosting is now $8.95/month
  2. H

HostingTool.net - Honest Web Hosting

Here at Hosting Tool we want to provide an honest service to our customers, we do not oversell server space, bandwidth or hardware (read more). Our servers are monitored 24/7 to keep reliability to a maximum and meet the demands of your websites. We are happy to help with any problems you may...
  3. H

Is post for hosting dead

Is posting for hosting dead? There doesn't seem to be many around and I went over to smokyhosts and the forums are like a ghost town. Anyone have any input on this?
  4. H

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Keeping it going...lets bring forums back, social networks just aren't the same :(
  5. H

What desktop email client do you use?

Ive started using Thunder Bird and its brilliant. I used 2 plugins, one to minimize and close to tray and one to automatically minimize at startup of Thunder Bird. So now I have it boot at Windows startup and ive always got my email being checked. Thanks for the suggestions :)
  6. H

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

In my experience it is best to use free hosting for testing a website. Always go for premium once your site is ready to go live.
  7. H

Host the Best - WHMCS Modules

I have used HTB Monitor script before, the support is quick but from my experience not very clear and can take a while to explain your question, I think the support may not speak perfect English.
  8. H

Does Thunderbird have the option to minimize to the system tray, with alerts?
  9. H

◄◄ Hosting Tool ►► Honest & Reliable ★ Guaranteed Resources ★

Here at Hosting Tool we want to provide an honest service to our customers, we do not oversell server space, bandwidth or hardware (read more). Our servers are monitored 24/7 to keep reliability to a maximum and meet the demands of your websites. We are happy to help with any problems you may...
  10. H

◄◄ Hosting Tool ►► Honest & Reliable ★ Guaranteed Resources ★

11. H

which one is best free email service providers?

Gmail FTW, loads of storage, simple interface, many features, quick loading of inbox. Used Gmail for years and more than happy :)
  12. H

UptimeAware.com - Website & Server Monitoring * Free & Paid Plans * Multi-Location *

UptimeAware.com is a website monitoring service that checks your website at regular intervals and notifies you instantly if it becomes unavailable. Monitoring servers test your website 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year to make sure your customers can reach your website...
  13. H

how do you pay for hosting services?

Literally always Paypal, so fast and secure!
  14. H

◄◄ HostingTool ►► 1GB Storage ★ 100GB Transfer ★ Starting at $1.50 ★

First month for only $0.01. Use coupon code: 1CentStarter
  15. H

◄◄ HostingTool ►► 1GB Storage ★ 100GB Transfer ★ Starting at $1.50 ★

At Hosting Tool we believe in selling our customers a product that is exactly as advertised. This is why we do not oversell our servers. This is key to reliable web hosting and maintaining fast server speeds. ★ Risk Free ★ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ★ 99.9% Uptime ★ 24/7/365 Support ★...
  16. H

Most secure & reliable billing script?

So what paid hosting billing management script do you guys think is the moat secure and useful?
  17. H

Pc gaming or Console gaming

Do you use your pc for gaming or a console? If you do use your pc for gaming what specs do you have? I prefer pc gaming as games load faster and the graphics are unbeatable.
  18. H

Layered Panel...What happened?

Anyone have any idea what happened to layered panel? I run a free web host years ago using their software but slowly support got worse, now you cant find a trace of lauered panel anymore.
  19. H

Search Engines or people?

Been there with the focusing way too much on seo and link building, rather than focusing on creating quality content. Content is a winner because the viewer will actually be interested of have a use for your creation, having said that if you have good quality content and good seo is even better...
  20. H

I have just starting using an application called Google Notifier, it pops up from the system tray when you receive an e mall and will take you to your Gmail in a web browser if clicked. I find it much easier than having a fully fledged email client programme. What email client/solution do you...
Back