• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

NO ADS. UNLIMITED FEATURES, 10 GB Space, 100 GB Bandwidth, FREE DOMAIN NAME, INSTANT

WebmasterCall is offering for a limited time hosting packages with an option for free domain name. We have multiple servers to host your needs. As a special offer we are giving away FREE DOMAIN NAMES with lifetime renews. Here are the following packages. The following are the hosting...
  2. W

NO ADS. UNLIMITED FEATURES, 10 GB Space, 100 GB Bandwidth, FREE DOMAIN NAME, INSTANT

Hello Our offer is all free. Just signup for the W1 which is the same as W2 but with no free domain.
  3. W

WebmasterCall is offering for a limited time hosting packages with an option for free domain name. We have multiple servers to host your needs. As a special offer we are giving away FREE DOMAIN NAMES with lifetime renews. Here are the following packages. The following are the hosting...
  4. W

Latest domain you bought and why?

lol same here bought efrrr.com to do multihost mybb bought the script never really launched so used the domain as a subdomain for free hosting users.
  5. W

Would a two letter domain name be worth getting?

Yes two letters TLDS are worth it no matter what the extension is. If you tell me the extension i can give an estimate of how much it would go for :) i had a two letter .me but it was taken from me lol
  6. W

Directory Listing on FWS?

Hey was wondering how do get your host listed in the directory, i already submitted the request but have not heard of any other steps or decision? Is the directory active?
  7. W

We have multiple servers. Raid 10, Raid 0, and No raid. Which server hostname are you hosted on? Or your just scanning our servers?
  8. W

Open a support request on our forums so we can see where your hosted at. We have only two servers with 2x500 GB and those are main servers.
  9. W

10. W

11. W

You just have to complete one time posts on the forum to get activated. The first plan has no monthly required posts. The second plan has 5 required posts.
  12. W

Subdomain or domain name is fine Yes if its activity used.
  13. W

WHMCS Vs BoxBilling

WHMCS is by far the best out there. The only thing whmcs is lacking now is motivation to keep the script secure.
  14. W

15. W

NO ADS, No Monthly Posts, 5 GB Space, 50 GB Bandwidth, FREE Domain Name !!!

16. W

Advertising your Free Host

Hello, Does anyone know ways to advertise your free hosting company? All i came across is 2 active forums. does SEO work?
  17. W

I am looking for a free forum host, please read inside

Hello, If you have your own domain i can offer you the following. W1-FREE 5,000 MB Raid 10 Disk space 50,000 MB Bandwidth Use your own domain name. Host only one domain name. 10 MySQL Database 10 Email Accounts 10 FTP Accounts 10 Subdomains...
  18. W

NO ADS, No Monthly Posts, 5 GB Space, 50 GB Bandwidth, FREE Domain Name !!!

Back