• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Looking for reliability and performance

Hi, We can offer you the following with SSD ACCELERATED drivers; 15GB Disk Space 500GB Bandwidth 5 Domains Unlimited Features Free Domain Registration* Thanks
  2. F

FiveWires.Com – 50% off w/ SSD, LiteSpeed, Free Transfer, 24/7 Support,Instant Setup

FIVEWIRES.COM - Offering High Quality Shared and Reseller Hosting Hello! ----------------------------------------------------------------- Coupon Code: GRANDOPENING50 - 50% off your first invoice! Applicable for all hosting types and plans...
  3. F

do you have an account in Linked in ??

Yes, for sure. I am using all social media websites
  4. F

WHMCS NoFollowing Backlink (Branded)

By removing their backlink, it would be breaking of TOS and violation as wswd said and I think they may know and that will lead to permanent suspension so don't do that.
  5. F

Html and html 5

One of the most important difference is that with html5, you don't have to setup a plugin to watch a video or listen to a song.
  6. F

Shared VPS vs Reseller VPS?

Your price is too low if you were searching for reliable hosting, and you can go with reseller or vps .
  7. F

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

For sure gmail is the best, i am using gmail since 2004.
  8. F

5-day money back guarantee

I never see a web hosting company offering 5 days money back guarantee but it's more better than zero days :D
  9. F

WHMCS Vs BoxBilling

I'm using WHMCS from over 3 years and I prefer it. It's number one.
  10. F

Best Live chat software

LiveChatInc is very good and awesome.
  11. F

Linux vs windows hosting

Linux is more fast, there're many free add-ons for it and 90% of clients are searching for linux.
  12. F

live chat software for online customer support

Zopim is the best free chat software but it's limited.
  13. F

review 99webtools.com

I liked your website idea and design. I bookmarked it. Good Luck
  14. F

Which Mobile Brand Are Best ???

I'm using HTC since 2007 . :lol:
  15. F

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

I'm using google chrome, It is the best and faster.
  16. F

What is your favorite car?

BMW is my best car...
  17. F

How to learn Website Designing ?

I suggest to try searching in web designing forums with w3schools.
  18. F

FiveWires design review

I agree with you, I told our sales reps not to begin chat with a visitor. Thanks for your advice. ;)
  19. F

FiveWires design review

Lol . I don't have the permission to add a link but the last comment got the point . Thank you very much.
Back