• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Long domain name V/S short domain name

i think currently short brand able domain name are better because after google emd update keyword rich long domain has lost their charm.
  2. V

What phone service provider do you use? Do you like them?

i was rogers comunication good service currently and i am also getting my internet at discount rate due to their latest offer.
  3. V

Any better system like adf.ly?

i find adf.ly better than linkbucks as it's has website entry script which is unique in adf.ly wherever visitors visit your website you get paid what can be better than that.:evilb:
  4. V

Dead webhost?

my web hosting provider does automatic backups which i can download anytime and also they have offline backup so if somehow their is a data loss then i still have a chance to get my data back.
  5. V

Different Types of Web Hosting

You should ad wordpress and seo web hosting these specialize web hosting specially for wordpress and seo.
  6. V

Best Live chat software

best one is olark i don't use them personally but the company which i am hosting is using them and it looks fine to me simple yet powerful.
  7. V

Hostgator! worst one!

i have hosted one year with them i had really good experience over there i heard about their acquisition that might have affected their service but before that they were awesome good uptime even if i hosted an image hosting at their server with huge traffic and bandwidth consumption my website...
  8. V

Any good new films?

recently the movie i have watched was legion and ghost rider 2 spirit of vengeance both movie were good and interesting.
  9. V

how do you pay for hosting services?

As i don't have a credit card i prefer paying through paypal.
Back