• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Is dedicated server hosting necessary?

A dedicated server is usually, 90% not even required. A vps would suffice for a lot of your average daily needs. We see VPSs these days running enormous sites, hosting constant voip calls, and even streaming HD media.
  2. M

Chrome OS, what do you think?

Although it seems nice, I'd go for a macbook if I was you - that is if you want to have more freedom and do much more with the laptop.
  3. M

Who is using windows 8?

To be honest, if you want it a bit easier, just install Win8.1 .. you will get a start button which is ultimately useless :( There are addons to install to give you a start button just like win7. Installing win8 was the biggest mistake in my life so far ...
  4. M

How i can learn html

I'd suggest w3schools to learn html, also, look at previous works and play around and get your hands dirty. Thats the only way you will learn :)
  5. M

If you don't use CentOS for your VPS, why not?

All my servers run centos, but at home I run ubuntu. It is tried and tested (centos), it runs like a horse - it is something you can depend on. Ubuntu, although tried and tested I wouldnt put it to run mission critical services because my expertise lies within centos :P
  6. M

Tips for Preventing SQL Injection Attacks

Make sure you never trust user input. If you understand this golden rule, you will be safer by miles
  7. M

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

If, and only if they are backed up by another company, sure it is safe (sometimes). If you value your hardwork and data, i'd suggest looking into paid hosting instead.
Back