• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Free Post to Host Plan - 1GB / 25GB - SSDs - cPanel & Softaculous - Established Co.

Squidix is an established hosting provider (in business since 2010). We're now offering a free post to host plan. NO Ads 99.9% Uptime 1GB Storage 25GB Bandwidth cPanel Softaculous CloudLinux CageFS PHP Version Selector SSDs The plan is absolutely FREE, the only requirement is that...
  2. S

Free Post to Host Plan - 1GB / 25GB - SSDs - cPanel & Softaculous - Established Co.

Squidix is an established hosting provider (in business since 2010). We're now offering a free post to host plan. NO Ads 99.9% Uptime 1GB Storage 25GB Bandwidth cPanel Softaculous CloudLinux CageFS PHP Version Selector SSDs The plan is absolutely FREE, the only requirement is that you make 10...
  3. S

Please review my site

Ditto! Hadn't even noticed.
  4. S

Squidix is an established hosting provider (in business since 2010). We're now offering a free post to host plan. NO Ads 99.9% Uptime 1GB Storage 25GB Bandwidth cPanel Softaculous SSDs The plan is absolutely FREE, the only requirement is that you make 10 posts per month on our forums. Many...
  5. S

Please review my site

Yeah, get rid of the flash. Needs a ton of work to be honest, I'd just buy a template.
  6. S

SSL Distorting site when logging in and out

Most browsers are going to enforce that on an SSL page, all resources loaded are also SSL. That includes images, scripts, and stylesheets. Looks like you're missing the latter.
  7. S

Looking for reseller hosting

"I've started to become slightly unhappy of the downtime I am currently having with my hosting provider" "Preferably cheaper than $8.50" Well there's your problem right there.
  8. S

Best Live chat software

We use Zopim and it's been great.
  9. S

Need your advice

You can probably adapt a forum script to do this. Will be more "feature rich" than a wordpress setup, but you may not need those features.
Back