• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. cwvps

downtime on holidays

There shouldn't be any downtime, not during holidays, not any time. We have never experienced anything like that.
  2. cwvps

What device do you use for your forum discussions?

It would definitely be too complicated for me to use smartphone for commenting on forums. I spend most of the time on a laptop, so this is the device I use for commenting on forums, too.
  3. cwvps

Cheap Windows VPS - RDP | Instant Setup | Pure SSD | 1 Gbps Speeds *PP/BTC/CC/SKRILL*

Cheap Windows VPS is proud to offer one of the most reliable hosting services in the industry at prices businesses can afford. Our team of talented professionals is passionate about Windows VPS hosting and it shows in everything we do. We strive to employ the latest technology to give clients...
  4. cwvps

VPS or shared hosting.

You're focusing on the right thing then.
  5. cwvps

Internet Marketing books

I don't have the patience to read whole books. I rather read only some articles I am really interested in. Marketing blogs work much better for me.
  6. cwvps

how do you pay for hosting services?

PayPall, BitCoins, Skrill, Master Card, Visa. There are different options, depending on the provider.
  7. cwvps

Different Types of Web Hosting

You've missed some types of web hosting, but still, this is a nice overview. You could include some basic characteristics.
  8. cwvps

tech staff

I evaluate them first basing on their CV and then I talk to them. Besides the knowledge and skills, I need them to have some people skills, to be approachable and friendly. These characteristics are the most important.
  9. cwvps

VPS or shared hosting.

It's better to get a VPS than shared hosting. Shared hosting is not reliable enough if you're into something serious. Although, it's cheaper, but even not so much if you manage to find a cheaper VPS (there are always some discounts, just check out different web hosting offers on different forums).
  10. cwvps

Cheap Windows VPS - RDP | Instant Setup | Pure SSD | 1 Gbps Speeds *PP/BTC/CC/SKRILL*

Cheap Windows VPS is proud to offer one of the most reliable hosting services in the industry at prices businesses can afford. Our team of talented professionals is passionate about Windows VPS hosting and it shows in everything we do. We strive to employ the latest technology to give clients...
  11. cwvps

Memorable Quotations

"Do or do not; there is no try." Master Yoda. I try to make this into my life guidance quotation. :)
  12. cwvps

Is Shared Web Hosting is Better

Shared hosting is definitely cheaper than dedicated or vps servers, but it is also less reliable. You need to know what do you need in order to make the right decision.
  13. cwvps

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

Free web hosting is good when you are just starting testing your website, starting small and not very ambitiously, because free web hosting is not reliable. With it, all users use the same source. This source probably won't dry up completely, but it will from time to time. This is why paid web...
  14. cwvps

15. cwvps

Amazing Images for your WebSite

It's not very clear if those images are free. There are many other websites with free images that you can use for your website. For example, pixabay.com. If this Kozzi is free, that would be great because there is never enough free images for our online projects, I guess.
  16. cwvps

Your First Operating System?

My first was Windows 95. :) Good ol' days. :rolleyes:
  17. cwvps

What little things annoy you?

Clutter around me, people who won't let me express myself and telling me what to do. That annoys me so much.
  18. cwvps

How many cigarettes can u smoke @ once?

I've never smoked. I've tried once in high school, but didn't see the point in doing it. It's a waste of money and health. And life, consequently.
  19. cwvps

What Music Do People Like?

I love rock n' roll, brit pop, indie, jazz. Currently listening to Jens Lekman. :)
  20. cwvps

Back