• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. kevin Fisher

Is twitter good for SEO?

There are two types of backlinks .. do-follow and no-follow links; almost every one believe that the do follow links are very important for SEO. However, when it comes to no-follow, some people believe that they are waste of time .. while others believe that they are very important as well but...
  2. kevin Fisher

Pinterest any good for SEO?

1) If it helps to get more links, the links are “nofollow”. However, I read somewhere that " Pinterest stopped passing link authority through its links to external sites" 2) Useful for Social signals and fresh content. Although that might not be helpful for google but Bing is already using...
  3. kevin Fisher

Please Review on MirrorFileHost

Nice website .. but when the page is not on full screen the prices and the months are overlapped .. is it a responsive site ... In addition, the main page is totally different from any other page .. I though I was re-directed to another website
  4. kevin Fisher

Advantage/Disadvantage of Free Hosting

I'm not an expert though .. I guess others have more experience
  5. kevin Fisher

http://gwsa-guelph.ca

Lovely site .. I like it and like the idea .. some of the images are blurred .. others have lots of words on them or too yellow .. I guess you need to place some more attractive images .. the navigation bar looks good for me
  6. kevin Fisher

Advantage/Disadvantage of Free Hosting

Advantages: 1) Cost effective 2) Easy to use 3) excellent choice for newbies Disadvantages: 1) Advertisements; Obviously, the commercial website owners would not like to put any ads on their website other than their own 2) No Main Domain; The free hosting plans do not provide the separate...
  7. kevin Fisher

effective way of seo

1) Know your target audience 2) On-Page SEO 3) off-page SEO including link building and making connections 4) Monitor and track your data and results 5) Quality content and Keyword search 6) Frequent website updating 7) Social media integration 8) Mobile search optimization
Back