• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. DAC

$2.00 /yr Hosting?

Hi Jackel.ca, I agree with wswd, it will be very difficult to find hosting for $2/yr, plus if you want good support when you need it and good uptime, it's worth paying a bit more. If you don't have the budget right now, then maybe it would be best to try a free hosting plan and see if it works...
  2. DAC

Linux hosting

Linux is distinguished from many popular operating systems in three important ways: 1- Linux is a cross-platform operating system that runs on many computer models 2- Linux is free or nearly free in an economic sense, it is likely to be a fraction of what you'd pay for another operating system...
  3. DAC

Need VPS ASAP

Hi raversworld, If you're still looking for options, I would recommend Webline-Services SSD VPS with the following specs: 3GB RAM 200GB HDD Disk Space Unmetered Bandwidth 1 Gbps Port Speed 1 IPv4 /124 IPv6 Non US IPs available Cpanel/WHM Included $49.99/mo I'm sure you can get a good lifetime...
  4. DAC

How much disk space and bandwidth do I need for hosting my web site?

Hi chandanshivebharti, I agree, it depends on what type of site you wish to start, if you will have many images or videos, etc. If it's something small with some info and pictures that are not too big, then you should be able to start with a shared hosting plan, as you grow and get more visits...
  5. DAC

Best web host for a simple business website?

Hi chandanshivebharti, If you're still looking for options, I would suggest Domainsatcost, they have affordable prices and 24/7 support, plus 99.99% guaranteed uptime. Take advantage of this special offer: 2 months for the price of 1.
  6. DAC

Any reliable host with Skype support?

Hi MegganA, You're welcome to take a look at Domainsatcost.com, they have 24/7 support and linux hosting plans starting at $2.95/m, no contract necessary.
  7. DAC

best wordpress hosting in the world

Hi, I think in general any high quality hosting should have excellent support that doesn't take forever to get back to you or to solve your issue and the highest uptime possible.
  8. DAC

Cyber Monday SALE - 50% off all plans

Special offers for Cyber Monday: use our promo code "dacdeals" and get a 50% discount on your first month on any of our hosting plans (except domains, SSL certificates and email hosting). This offer will be valid ONLY Today (Cyber Monday), November 28, 2016 until 12:00 PM Easter Time. Use the...
  9. DAC

Hosting for a Wordpress news website

Hi Danny, Thanks for the information :) At Domainsatcost.com we currently have great sales on our Dedicated Servers, with unmetered bandwidth starting from $44.99/m, no setup fees or hidden fees, and we can provide free migration for you. You can also re-host your emails in the same plan or you...
  10. DAC

MySQL Optimization: Newbie questions

Hi johnvicky, To optimize a database it'd be best if you create all your tables and normalize it to reduce redundant data. Separate tables into dependent and independent tables, best done by completely normalizing the database. Perhaps it's best explained here...
  11. DAC

Where to host my site

Hi MorganYole, Agreed, in order to give you any advice, we need to know a little more about what you need, what type of site you want to host, what your requirements are, what's your price range, etc. With just a bit more info, we will definitely be able to help you out
  12. DAC

Dedicated Servers Sale - DDoS Protection, Unmetered Bandwidth, Non US IP's available

At Domainsatcost.com we make sure our clients have the best quality service, offering 24/7 Customer Care support and 99.99% guaranteed uptime, so your site will always be up. Our Datacenter is located in New Jersey, USA. Take advantage of our special offer! To see all Dedicated Deals click...
  13. DAC

Any good and professional VPS host?

Hi Trosek, It's important to consider Support, Uptime and Price, but most importantly a host that meets your needs. Bigger company and more expensive doesn't always mean better service. If you're still looking around, you're welcome to take a look at Domainsatcost.com VPS plans, they start at...
  14. DAC

Looking for server in US

Agreed, it's always good to do a bit of research before you jump into anything. If you're still looking around you're welcome to take a look at Domainsatcost Dedicated Servers, we currently have some great sales, 24/7 excellent bilingual support and 99.99% guaranteed uptime.
  15. DAC

Java Vps hosting at goos rates?

Hi Dotcom, I'm not sure about the host you mentioned, but you're welcome to checkout our OpenVZ VPS, which you can set up Java, you would just need to use apache tomcat on it, instead of the normal apache. Our plans start at only $5.00/m.
  16. DAC

Which Host Is The Best For A Adult Forum??

Hi DJboutit, There are many host now that support Adult hosting, as long as it's legal. Were you able to find a host to provide what you need? If you're still looking around, you're welcome to take a look at our VPS hosting plans.
  17. DAC

Windows Hosting 2x1 - Softaculous & Plesk included, 24/7 support

Windows Plesk Hosting offers the power and flexibility of Parallels Plesk Panel, IIS (Internet Information Services), Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, and a wide variety of other hosting features such as ASP and ASP.Net for a low price. We offer affordable and reliable Windows Hosting with 24/7...
  18. DAC

Asp.Net hosting provider allowing MATURE content

Hi nyarlathotep, I agree with wswd, due to the license I doubt you'll be able to find a free asp host, but there are host that provide cheap and reliable Windows hosting you can start off with and as your game grows and you need more resources you can always upgrade to the next plan.
  19. DAC

Reliable Email Hosting - 99.99% uptime, 24/7 support, Password Protected Directories

Email Accounts are an Excellent Solution to have POP Email Accounts on your Domain(s) without the expense of a Web Hosting Plan. Here are 3 big reasons why should you use your domain name (yourname@yourbusiness.com) rather than the free email provider account: 1.Impression is the key: If...
  20. DAC

VPS or shared hosting.

Hi sander k, I agree with cwvps, you should go with a VPS as it's more reliable and you're not sharing your resources. If you're still looking around we can offer you the following VPS: CPU Cores - 2 RAM - 768 MB Disk Space, GB - 30 GB Bandwidth - 1000 GB Port speed - 100 Mbit Static IP...
Back