• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. HostWinds_Jesse

Any good and professional VPS host?

It's hard for one webhost to recommend another. But I would emplore you to consider taking a look into us at hostwinds.com
  2. HostWinds_Jesse

When should I change shared hosting?

You can get VPS just a cheap as some shared plans.
  3. HostWinds_Jesse

Own .COM Domain for 5 Years at SUPER LOW PRICE!

It's $48.71 USD for 5 years. That's really not that bad.
  4. HostWinds_Jesse

HostWinds.com | Budget VPS Hosting

Budget VPS Hosting - with hostwinds.com Our Budget Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting solution offers a secure, fast and a reliable option to our clients while remaining powerful and affordable when compared to a dedicated server. All of our Budget VPS incorporate OpenVZ virtualization. If...
  5. HostWinds_Jesse

Hi....

Hell how are you doing?
  6. HostWinds_Jesse

When should I change shared hosting?

It all depends on what they are doing on your site. If they are using a lot of functions on your site that causes it to load slow then yes. In general I would almost always recommend a VPS. You can get fully managed VPS with cPanel installed. This way it feels just like shared but you will have...
  7. HostWinds_Jesse

Best FTP program

I never really was a fan of desktop FTP clients. I've always just used the file manager in the control panel. I have used FileZIlla and it was a pretty good program, worked smooth .
  8. HostWinds_Jesse

Do I need WHMCS

Everyone will usually suggest WHMCS, I would recommend you have a look at BoxBilling. They are like WHMCS in the respect that they do the same thing. BoxBilling is much less expensive than WHMCS. It actually has a free license you can use. Although you cannot remove branding until you buy a...
  9. HostWinds_Jesse

Hostwinds.com - 50 % Any Dedicated Hosting Plans

Right now you can receive 50% off ANY Dedicated Hosting Plan for the first month. Our Dedicated Servers are not a one-size-fits-all solution. Everyone has different requirements, and by custom-building each dedicated solution, it allows us to match your needs and provide you with the lowest...
Back