• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. daica85

Different Types of Web Hosting

There are more types of hosting such as WordPress hosting Re-seller hosting
  2. daica85

Who Provides The Shortest Subdomain?

I usually use bit.ly and goo.gl. They're both free and worth to use.
  3. daica85

20% Off Godaddy renewal coupon for Domain and Hosting

Hi all guys, Please be shared to you the Godaddy renewal coupon that is still active till now. This code works well and can save you 20% off on your total orders when you renew your domains & hosting. I’ve tested all domain coupons and discounts below before posting on this website. But these...
  4. daica85

Which is the best free hosting?

I see that there are many free hosting services out there such as byethost, 000webhost, hostinger, awardspace, 5gbfree, etc...However, in my experience, I would like to suggest ByetHost is comparatively better than other free hosting in terms of CPU, speed, uptime, no ads and good support.
  5. daica85

List of cheap domain registrars

NameSilo is now offering .COM domain just for $4.99 for new customers only (using code: 1WELCOME) Cheers,
  6. daica85

GoDaddy Discount Codes

Yes, it's always still available for new customers only. And you can only use this type of coupon once. I update to you some Godaddy 99 cent coupons below CJC99COM CJC99COM2 CJC99COM8 CJC99ZCOM1 CJCCOUP99 All you can visit here to get more Godaddy 99 cent domain coupons I hope this helps!
  7. daica85

Managed WordPress Hosting by Godaddy Reviews?

I used to use Wordpress hosting from Godaddy before, it's not the best but it can meet your needs. Godaddy is a big brand in domain industry and they're trying to push more sales in hosting industry. So I see that the Wordpress packages from them are worth to use. IMO
  8. daica85

Advantage/Disadvantage of Free Hosting

Pros – Free of Charge – Using with small demands or personal website and blog Cons – You must to use a long sub domain name with hosting provider name (such as: yourname.hosting.com) – Using with very slow traffic and resources, especially RAM & CPU usage limitation – Using with small ads on...
  9. daica85

Is Shared Web Hosting is Better

I see that there are many free hosting services out there that you can use such as Byethost, 000webhost, hostinger, awardspace, 5gbfree, etc...However, in my experience, I would like to suggest ByetHost is comparatively better than other free hosting in terms of CPU, speed, up-time, no ads and...
  10. daica85

Coupons for Respected Registras?

If you want to buy domains .COM at Godaddy with $0.99, try these codes below (new customers only) CJC99COM CJC99COM2 CJC99COM8 CJC99ZCOM1 CJCCOUP99 If you want to buy at NameSilo, try this code 1WELCOME, you will get $1 discount (new customers only too) Get here if you need more other...
  11. daica85

EMD Domain name or Brand Name Domain Name

I think it depends on your goals of business. If you want to increase your brand presence then Brand Name Domain Name is a good choice. However if you want to increase your website traffic and ranking first, just choose EMD. IMO
  12. daica85

Getting Backlinks

I would like to share here a list of link building techniques that you can use to earn backlinks, which still work well in 2017: - Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality...
  13. daica85

cheapest .com registrar

You can also get $1/mo Web hosting at Godaddy + Free domain with coupons below: CJC1HOSGZ HOST1G156 CJCRMN1HOS CJC1HOS5 Source: http://ecoupon.io/godaddy-hosting-coupon-active-latest/ Cheers,
Back