• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Paul Swanson

What do you say about my website?

Neat, nice-looking, not overcrowded. I wish you good luck and hoe you get a lot of visitors!
  2. Paul Swanson

Any good and professional VPS host?

Yes, Microhost may be better, but it doesn't have its servers in the USA, does it? That also matters, you know...
  3. Paul Swanson

Any good and professional VPS host?

Go with Liquid Web, you won't be sorry. For me, it works just fine. It starts at only $29.50/month for the 2GB RAM plan.
  4. Paul Swanson

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Free & Secure, you say? Yes, that is doable. But it has to have a weak link in the chain, like the customer support, the security or loading speed.
  5. Paul Swanson

Which is the best free hosting?

I recommend 000 WebHost. I used it for about half a year on one of my blogs and I was satisfied by the features that a FREE hosting service can provide. It's not amazing, but the speed is ok and the fact that you have a drag'n'drop interface makes the customization of the site very easy.
Back