• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Daniel165

How To Select A Good Domain For Business?

You can select the domain using the branding name with the short keyword.
  2. Daniel165

Why managed dedicated server hosting is best for your business

Yes managed dedicated server best for the business. Here’s a quick summary of things to look out for when deciding on which platform to choose for your business. Performance Location Security If you are looking for the best managed dedicated server for your business go with bodHOST is a...
  3. Daniel165

Best Reseller Hosting Provider

bodHOST is a cheap reseller hosting provider to choose from if you need more of everything. Their hardware comes with dedicated RAM, shared CPU cores, and full administrator access. You also get technical support that will always have your back. They are running the best deal on reseller...
  4. Daniel165

Why Choose Linux – Based VPS Hosting?

Thanks for the great infographic.
  5. Daniel165

Looking for eCommerce hosting?

Decide what is reasonable for your needs and choose a service that will continue to support your site in the future. I'm aware that bodHOST offers the best combination of pricing, customer service, and a user-friendly interface. I propose bodHOST, which is one of the cheapest Windows VPS service...
  6. Daniel165

Searching for VPS hosting service for my colleague??

I've been with bodHOST cheap Linux VPS for over a year now and have never been so blown away by the support from a host as I have been with these fine people. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
  7. Daniel165

[Host.co.in] Navratri - Dussehra Web Hosting Sale 2020 | Get 50% OFF cPanel Hosting

For webmasters are looking for a trouble-free Web Hosting service and support, Host.co.in is a viable choice with our own Datacenters in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Nashik backed with 24x7 Support. This festive season, we are pleased to announce the launch of exciting offers for customers and...
  8. Daniel165

What is Divine plugin? Who tried?

Before I didn't hear about this plugin now the community has given amazing. great thanks for the community answer such helpful for me.
  9. Daniel165

Robots meta tags or Robots txt file

Hi @Wilsonjacob45 Thanks for the answer such a great information.
  10. Daniel165

[bodhost.com] 20% OFF Dedicated Servers | Starting from $86/mo Only! | 24x7 Support

bodHOST is a business solution provider since last 15 years. It offers solutions ranging from managed dedicated servers, custom server solutions, data centers, vps hosting, web hosting, backups, and spam experts. bodHOST has a vast collection of web hosting packages and solutions that can meet...
  11. Daniel165

Why cPanel?

cPanel is a Linux-based web hosting management tool. It helps users to manage their hosting service i.e any administrative activities such as adding domains, subdomains, adding media files, etc. The advantages of cPanel can be given as follows: Allows one to add on domains and manage emails as...
  12. Daniel165

How many types of Web Servers are there?

Web servers use HTTP to allow access to the Internet. They search through and use HTML files that are sent to web browsers and improved so the user can get them. It is also able of receiving and storing various kinds of files, but they are often connected in any way to the HTML files it has...
  13. Daniel165

Importance of Hosting

Here are the reasons why you should invest in a good web hosting for your business: Increase website load time Less likely to have a website downtime Better security (https) Frequent website backups if anything were to go wrong Better support if anything were to go wrong Search engine rankings...
  14. Daniel165

Web Page Indexing Instantly

First, create a website XML Sitemap for indexing URLs. List of URL's it will be useful for fast indexing your web pages link. Then submit a sitemap in the control panel account list. HTH!
  15. Daniel165

Which is Good for SEO ?

I will recommend to WordPress cause we can use plugins to improve our website SEO. There are free and paid plugins available WP option.
  16. Daniel165

Introduction

Hello Everyone I hope you are doing well! My name is Daniel Clark. I'm from Edison New Jersey. My work professional is a branding manager. I'd love to share the freewebspace this platform is very needful for me. Regards, Daniel Clark:)
Back