• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

New Forum To warn users

hi all, I would think that freewebspace need to have a new forum to warn users about webhosts that are doing/using "illegal activities". Just like this thread. http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=73071 That webowner are using illegal version of whmautopilot for...
  2. O

Any good dns site ? share it here

I know only one. i.e www.dnsreport.com Share it here :-)
  3. O

Cheap SSL ?

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right forum. This topic does not fits elsewhere. anyware... Do you know of a reliable site that offers ssl under USD 10 ? cheers :)
  4. O

Improved ShoutBox => FreeBox ( Instant Setup )

FreeBox- Remotely-hosted on a fast server. It got a lot more features than a usual remotely hosted shout/chat box. Features include: -Admin online panel -Enable or disable the FreeBox -Flood Control with editable time setting -Enable/Disable User Online feature -Enable/Disable swearmode...
  5. O

Which tools you use to design templates other than Photoshop?

Any other tools that's as good as photoshop ? share it here :)
  6. O

OveRuLe.NET Special - Great Support

OveRuLe.NET has been in the hosting business for about 4 years. Since we just recently upgraded to a new design. we are having a promotion for a limited time. Promotion Plan 5,000 mb Storage 50,000 mb Transfer Unlimited Features CPanel with Fantastico Price : USD 99.95 / per year...
  7. O

OveRuLe.NET Hosting ! After 3 years of same design

hi :-) OveRuLe.NET has entered into its first design phase. Basically, we would like comments regarding our layout before we proceed any further. So shout it out. After 3 years of same design, we will like to have a fresher look for our existing and prospective clients. cheers
  8. O

Low traffic for FreeWebSpace

hi, just recently,i noticed a significant traffic decrease for freewebspace. They have an average 200 plus users online decrease until 60 plus (as of this post ).. Not sure if it is because of the slow server though :eek2:
  9. O

Anyone good in actionscript ?

hi... i have a bit of problems trying to add a link to a button. i know it is not hard but if you got the code paste it here :-) thanks
  10. O

Hosting for site with 500 unique hits per day.

OveRuLe.NET has just upgraded to a better server and before our mainsite is published, we would like to offer a free hosting to anyone who meets our requirements. Requirements : No warez/ illegal activities Receive unique hits of around 500 per day. we are using cpanel with fantastico...
  11. O

OveRuLe.NET Hosting Pusblishin Offer

OveRuLe.NET Hosting Pusblishin Offer 5 gigs/ 50 gigs/ USD 99.95 per year hi guys, :-) we are offering a publishing offer for our hosting site (OveRuLe.NET Hosting). we just upgraded to a better server and before publishing our website. we plan to offer this publishing plan to FWS...
  12. O

: FreeBox : A Great Remotely-Hosted ShoutBox

hi, our teams have written a great script for all to use :) FreeBox- Remotely-hosted on a fast server. It got a lot more features than a usual remotely hosted shout/chat box. Features include: -Admin online panel -Enable or disable the FreeBox -Flood Control with editable time...
  13. O

Free ShoutBox Hosting (instant setup)-no ads :)

hi, our teams have written a great script for all to use :) FreeBox- Remotely-hosted on a fast server. It got a lot more features than a usual remotely hosted shout/chat box. Features include: -Admin online panel -Enable or disable the FreeBox -Flood Control with editable time...
  14. O

OveRuLe.NET Limited Publishing Offer.

hi, OveRuLe.NET Hosting Due to the tremendous support from phpnuke users, I am giving great account plan at the minimum cost. We use cpanel and fantastico.. Features: unlimited email,subdomain,databases. With 5000mb of space and 50 gig of bandwith for just USD99.95 per year...
  15. O

OveRuLe.NET Hosting Review

post your comments here thanks :-)
  16. O

FREE CPANEL/PHP/MYSQL/Banwidth/QUICK

:-) hi all, www.overule.net has come up with a more powerful billing script plus released a FreeBox hosting ,free for everyone. for instant activation: you will get 10mb of space to start off with the basic features.. go to forums.overule.net ,register and pm me your login detail...
  17. O

INSTANT ACTIVATION or A FREE PAID PLAN with CPANEL/ETC

:-) hi all, www.overule.net has come up with a more powerful billing script plus released a FreeBox hosting ,free for everyone. for instant activation: you will get 10mb of space to start off with the basic features.. go to forums.overule.net ,register and pm me your login detail...
  18. O

OveRuLe.NET Hosting Review

hi all, Need your help in giving me a feedback regarding our new hosting design@ www.overule.net thanks :-)
  19. O

Free ShoutBox Professional coded for everyone

hi all, www.overule.net has yet made a FreeBox just for nukers. all you need to do is to register :cool2: @ http://www.overule.net/index.php?area=freebox once you register, create a new block and paste the iframe's code to that block... Enjoy-- nukers--
  20. O

Cpanel/Unlimited features/Shared ssl/Us2.95/Quick/PHP/Perl/Mysql/UNlimited

hi all, Paid Plan from us 2.95/permonth www.overule.net has come up with a more powerful billing script plus released a FreeBox hosting ,free for everyone. Visit http://forums.overule.net to see if you qualified for a free hosting. but if you think you are not qualified... well get...
Back