• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. hostinghubgroup

[Mersey Hosting Hub] cPanel Free ~ 5GB Web Space & 100GB Bandwidth

For small projects and websites. ;) cPanel Free Webspace: 5GB Bandwidth: 100GB Unlimited cPanel Features Daily Backups MultiPHP FFMPEG ImunifyAV Free SEO Tools Softaculous Script Installer Sitepad Website Builder https://www.merseyhostinghub.co.uk/web-hosting.php
  2. hostinghubgroup

Attracta SEO Tools

Hey everyone, We are wondering how many hosting providers out there still use Attracta SEO on their cPanel servers and if anyone still applies it to new servers? We still use it, but just we never see any new features. Do you use anything different?
  3. hostinghubgroup

Need a Free Web Host lke Byethost

People, the OP is from 2013. And the OP creator never replied to his own post. :rolleyes:
  4. hostinghubgroup

Reseller Clients Success

We have been trialing a new style of service for us that is. For the past year, we have been trialing "Contractual Server Hosting". Basically, a reseller has access to a special portal in which all orders are made with a legally binding contract. There are three parts to the contact...
  5. hostinghubgroup

Lock old threads

Thanks for the welcome, thanks. We will look forward to interacting with the community again. We have some great services that we are looking forward to showing off to the community. Thanks, Peo for getting back to us.
  6. hostinghubgroup

Best keyword search tool?

cPanel SEO we find is really good with lots of useful reports and advisories. https://cpanel.net/cpanelseo/
  7. hostinghubgroup

AMD vs Intel: Which Processor Is Best In 2022?

For home gaming and fun, I go Intel all the way. When it comes to business and hosting then AMD is my preference.
  8. hostinghubgroup

Lock old threads

I have rejoined after many years of not using the forum. After joining I noticed people are posting on threads that are 1, 2, 3+ years old. I don't particularly want to reply to threads years old when all the replies are along the same lines. Personally, I think if a thread doesn't have a reply...
Back