• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Zafar Ahmed

username change

Hi , I need to change my username to Zafar Ahmed from Diesel , please change it . thank u
  2. Zafar Ahmed

Memorial Day Special – Dedicated Server and VPS Solutions

Memorial Day Special – Dedicated Server and VPS Solutions VPS solutions discounted 10% - Enter Promo Code: mayvps (Sale ends midnight May 31, 2006) _________________________ Dedicated Server Solutions _________________________ RAID 10 Dedicated Server (faster than Raid 5) Pentium 4...
  3. Zafar Ahmed

Amazing Offer!

Hi, We at www.comforthost.net has announced this amazing package/offer for WT!. Please contact us if you are interested. Note : The Offer is only for yearly payments at amazing price. Reseller Penthouse 5Gb space 75Gb transfer 38.75$/month $119.95 Yearly Condo...
  4. Zafar Ahmed

Large Forum For Sale.

Greetings, I’m Diesel , The forum I’m selling is www.bollyscene.com. This website is about Bollywood – For Indian celebrity fans forums , Indian movies , music and everything. The forum is 2 months old. It was generating $8 a months from text links. The monthly cost for running the...
  5. Zafar Ahmed

Host that accepts Ikobo.com

Hi I'm in need of paid host that accepts money through Ikobo. Thanks.
  6. Zafar Ahmed

Perldesk?

Hi What do you think of perldesk software? is anyone using it? it is better than the modern bill and others? and is anyone interested in helping me with the software? . -Diesel
  7. Zafar Ahmed

Forum For Sale!

Hi. It's a celebrity forum about Bolllywoood. I'm selling becouse i'm in need of money and i don't have time to manage it anymore. The forum statistic currently is : Unique visitors : 894 Number of visits : 2155 Pages : 194671 Hits : 691922 Links to stats ...
  8. Zafar Ahmed

Relax , your website is in good hands with comforthost.net

Hello :) Relax while we take care of you and your website for you. For beginners and experts alike - ComfortHost is there for you every step of the way. Here are our packages : Shared Blogger Blogger Plan 2 GB Transfer 50 Mb Storage $2.50 / month[/B more info here...
  9. Zafar Ahmed

uh , why?

every time i post in the ads and offer sections about needin a flash intro , why is it deleted by the moderators? just want to know..please if you delete a thread , give a reoson for it.
  10. Zafar Ahmed

Ad revenue sites.

Hello :) Does anyone know any site that pays you through Western Union?
  11. Zafar Ahmed

Just Launched!

Hello :-) We have just launched www.sitebuildup.com and we offer promotion for forums / websites at a very reosanable price. We Sitebuildup.com will help you in several ways to promote your website, we will hopefully help you attract and retain new members.we specialize in posting unique...
  12. Zafar Ahmed

Techsite.org up for sale!

Hello ! www.techsite.org was register a year ago and renewed again, this is a one year old domain. TECHSITE.ORG EXPIRES 8/18/2006 Registrar is Godaddy! Bidding starts from : $10 Last date is : 28 of September!
  13. Zafar Ahmed

Need a .com domain?

Hello. I need some work done and in return i'll register a free .com domain for you :) Here what I want : 1-A very easy small homepage for my forum. 2-Few IPB mods and Skins to be added in the forum. that's all. if interested contact z-webmaster@hotmail.com...
  14. Zafar Ahmed

Techsite.org

How much is techsite.org worth?
  15. Zafar Ahmed

Url Services!

Hello :-) I would like to make my own short url service. I need information about it. Guide me here. Thanks.!
  16. Zafar Ahmed

Cookie Problem?

Why do i have to refresh the page again and again and delete the cookies everyday? Every forum I go to doesnt refresh untill i press the refresh button or delte the cache and cookies. there is something with the cookies? Help needed! :classic2:
  17. Zafar Ahmed

Do you need a free .com domain?

I will provide you the .com domain for free but in returns i want you to work for me for my new forum.I'm not very good in IPB.I would want you to install skins/modding and everything in IPB. If u are interested please contact me. z-webmaster@hotmail.com zahmed75@gmail.com
  18. Zafar Ahmed

Advertising in my forum

Hello, if you want to advertise your forum in my site www.teen-terminal.com Contact me romeo_sahill@hotmail.com :)
  19. Zafar Ahmed

www.teen-terminal.com

Here's my new teen forum www.teen-terminal.com... i need comments :)
  20. Zafar Ahmed

I need someone...

I need someone who can help me in FTP , i have setted a new board www.teen-terminal.com but i dont know anything about ftp i dont know how to add MOD's so if there's is someone who can help me in this , i'll give him my FTP ACP access so that he can add some mod's for me thank you...
Back