• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. YUPAPA

Yupapa.com :: AUGUST SPECIAL OFFER ::

HIHI~ :chicken: Ababa UNIX 4 Special~ :p 840MB of Disk Space 15,000MB of Monthly Data Transfer Ababa Web-Based Control Panel 3 Multiple Domain Hosting (Up to 15 Domains) 15 Subdomains 30 Email Addresses 15 POP3 Mailboxes Catch-all Email Forwarding CGI Scripting in Perl PHP 4.3.1...
  2. YUPAPA

3. YUPAPA

ME extended expiry date~

HI~ :classic2: Originally: May 20th New Expiry Date: May 31th Ababa UNIX 3 cost: $6.95 monthly Original Price: $8.95 monthly Setup is Free Account is activated instantly Details SEE: http://www.yupapa.com/webhosting_special.yup :) ME, Yupapa, has been in business for 2...
  4. YUPAPA

~~~ Yupapa.com MAMA Day Special ~~~ YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yupapa.com Limited Time Special Offer (May 10th - May 20th) .......................................................................................... &nbsp;^ "" ^ &nbsp;(o< ( ='.'= ) //\ &nbsp; meow &nbsp;penguin &nbsp; :: Yupapa.com | Ababa.net ...
  5. YUPAPA

MAMA DAY, give you no Banana~

Yupapa.com Special Offer ................................................................................................. YES YES YES, for $23 a year, no ADS are placed on your site PLUS many more features are included with your hosting pack :smile2: 120MB of Web Space 2,000MB of Monthly...
  6. YUPAPA

Come on Baby~ 3 more days left!

Limited Time Offer (From April 1st until 30th) :) Almost Over :( $5.95 monthly OR $67.83 yearly~ :p Free Setup and Instant Account Activation~ 240MB of Web Space 8GB of Monthly Data Transfer Multiple Domain Hosting (Host up to 8 Domains) 8 Subdomains Email Addresses POP3 Mailboxes...
  7. YUPAPA

>>>>>> My 2 YEAR Anniversary with Jesus plus an Egg <<<<<<

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I don't want to post the same thing again... :fork: Basically: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 240MB of Space 8GB of Monthly Data Transfer $5.95 monthly, Free Setup and Instant Account Acitvation~ If you are interested in...
  8. YUPAPA

Ballz!!

EASTER EGGS!!! ME EATS EGGS! :jaguar2: Nice to meet you~~ !! HiHi~ :p My Special~ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Account Features - 240MB of Disk Space - 8000MB of Monthly Data Transfer (Originally 4GB) - Ababa Web-Based Control Panel 3.01 -...
  9. YUPAPA

Ababa Small Tiny Little Free Hosting

HIHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ababa says he wants to give out free hosting! :smile2: 15MB of Storage Space Server Side Includes Browser Upload NO ads baby! * Scripting (CGI Scripting in Perl and PHP) are not supported * File Storage and Hotlinking are not allowed This...
  10. YUPAPA

ooh baby~ MY boyfriend need hosting~ ooh baby~ MY Girlfriend need hosting~ COME HERE!

HiHi~ :smile2: IF you, your boyfriend, your girlfiend need hosting, YUPAPA is here to help you out for your Valentine's Gift!! I have a special for you~ :p February Special: (Limited Time Offer February 8th - February 21st) :) ____________________________________________________________...
  11. YUPAPA

Yupapa.com Special :: 700MB Storage, 8GB Transfer, $4.95 ::

HiHi~ :classic2: My Ababa UNIX Special Package: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Account Features: - 700MB of Storage Space - 8GB of Monthly Data Transfer - Ababa Web-Based Control Panel 3.01...
  12. YUPAPA

Removing Headers...

Hi :classic2: I am doing a web-based email program and I want to know what's the best way to remove headers from the email? I can remove them, but the coding is too long-winded. Please do this in either PHP or Perl. I know nothing about PHP, but I hope I understand what you are doing and...
  13. YUPAPA

## ABABA Special! 700MB Storage + 8GB Monthly Transfer $5.95 per month ##

HiHi~ :classic2: This is a Limited Time Offer. From 26th December to 6th January :):) MY Ababa New Year Special: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Account Features: - 700MB of Disk Space - 8000MB of Monthly Data Transfer - Ababa...
  14. YUPAPA

_

:chicken:
  15. YUPAPA

SANTA says it is CHRISTMAS! Ababa says he can do Instant Setup! ME says it is 5.95!!

Hi! :classic2: Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and a Happy New Year! Ababa says he wants to show you the Christmas Special Package! ______________________________________________________ Account Features: ----------------------------------------- 200MB of Disk Space 7000MB of...
  16. YUPAPA

Hosting with Ababa Web-Based Control Panel

Hi, I have just installed a new Control Panel, so each of my hosting plan has more new features now! :tongue2: This is the Ababa UNIX 3: [list=1] - 120MB of Disk Storage - 10000MB of Monthly Transfer - Ababa Web-Based Control Panel V.3 - Master FTP Account - 5 FTP Accounts -...
  17. YUPAPA

Oh hi.

Hi, ME offer hosting: ################### ### STANDARD STUFF ### ################### FTP Account Unlimited FTP Access .htaccess Custom Error Documents Domain Hosting Ababa Web-Based Control Panel V.2 Disk Usage Stats suEXEC enabled ################### ##### Packages...
  18. YUPAPA

My Freeware Ababa

Can I announce my Ababa CP V2.0 here? :classic2: Going to be released next week and screenshot + specs available now at my forum. Software is freeware. :) Thank you.
  19. YUPAPA

:: ** BLOG ** :: <---- WHAT is THIS?

I've got a topic from my teacher: A fairly recent variation of the personal home page is the web blog. Search for two things: a definition of blog and blogs about food and eating. Use at least two different search engines and examine the ways in which the result differ. What is a blog...
  20. YUPAPA

Desktop Background PROBLEM

HEY HEY HEY I have a problem! Look here!! http://www.yupapa.com/bg.gif How do I change the text background of the icons to transparent? I am using WinME... I know WinXP can do that and because I've tried... I didn't even have to alter stuff in the control panel. Thank you! :)
Back