• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Nostalgia

Hi :wave:
  2. O

The Bible

Sorry to be blunt, but it appears you are the one bring in smoke and mirrors. I have explained what I beleive with evidence and even talk about your evidence, but you refuse to refute what I bring up in my evidence or my replies to your evidence and then accuse me of being close minded and...
  3. O

The Bible

All I am asking of you now is to back your accusations of me. You have called me close-minded, said I have a superiority-complex, made sarcastic remarks about my first reply to you, that I don't look at other sides, etc. etc. and I ask you to back up what you say. Calm down a moment and read...
  4. O

The Bible

How am I close minded? Please show me where I am being what you say I am.
  5. O

The Bible

How did I throw your beliefs out like garbage? Because I don't beleive them? What I said was I don't believe you are right. Should I say I do beleive you are right when I don't? Should I believe what you say or bend my beliefs because you believe something different? Should I say nothing when...
  6. O

The Bible

I ask you though. Should I think you could be right when I haven't seen evidence to support your conclusion and have seen evidence to support the contrary? I look things logically too. The crux of the matter is one of us is not using flawed logic. You beleive I am, I beleive you are. You...
  7. O

The Bible

Superiority complex? Where? Because what I feel what I beleive in is the absolute truth? How is that a superiority complex?
  8. O

The Bible

Prove to me where my inferences are wrong. Something that says "that is wrong." If sometihng I say is wrong, I encourage you to show me where. Simply saying it is wrong doesn't show how. I know there are other beliefs are out there. However, my car is black and I know it is black. You say it...
  9. O

The Bible

What exactly have I done? Because I beleive there is one truth you are insulted? You beleive there is one truth also. Should I say that I beleive you are right also? No. However, I am not being close minded about this, as I am in the process of reading your articles, which I will talk about now...
  10. O

The Bible

ACtaully, I should have said God is the answer to science. Here is why. The law of cause and effect. The universe is made up of matter. In our universe there is a law that says that matter(or energy) can neither be created or destroyed(don't ask me the specific name of that law). The universe...
  11. O

The Bible

Why can they not? While science can neither disprove or prove God, God can prove science. I say that as to what I beleive the truth to be. I am going to be honest in saying I don't beleive there is another version of the truth(in regards to Jesus Christ and God), so when I say that, I am...
  12. O

The Bible

I gave you a website which links God and Science. I have brought up evidence to support me belief. And I hope you will. :) I will agree with you that you don't think as I do. That said, if I see something that I find not true about God, then I may decide to speak up, because I want what...
  13. O

The Bible

If God and Science do not connect, then there must be a way science disproves there is a God. Show me how it does. Show me how they do not connect. Simply saying it doens't make it so. The idea that God and Science are opposites is an unsupported idea fed by many people who despise...
  14. O

The Bible

Look at how humans are created. Man and women were made for each other. Not man with man or woman with woman. You can argue they are born with it, but that is partially false. They are born with a propensity to be homosexual, just like people are with the propensity to be a liar, alcoholic...
  15. O

The Bible

UO Christian who cite Leviticus to support certain beliefs are wrong, as he fufilled the law(Matthe 5:17. Look at the whole verse and fufill means to complete, to finish) therefore Levitical law is no longer in effect. However, homosexuality is still wrong. Look at Romans 1:27. But the...
  16. O

sqrt(x) = -1

Lets forget every bit of trash I have written thus far. Lets look at the original problem sqrt(i^4) To simplify it(at least on paper), lets change i to -1^(1/2) and use exponents instead of roots. Therefore: ((-1)^(1/2))^4)^(1/2) Simplifying it, ((-1)^(4/2))^(1/2) (-1)^(4/4)...
  17. O

sqrt(x) = -1

You are right. Geez... Looks like I either need to brush up on my algebra 2 or learn how to do powers again. Oy! Try to seem smart and I look dumb! Gosh! :o
  18. O

sqrt(x) = -1

Shizzle: I was correcting a statement I made beforehand. However, my main point in posting it was to show his answer was correct, but not the method, because +- is only in even roots and not odd roots. Lets say he wanted the third root of i^6. His first method: (i^6)^(1/3) = i^3 = -i The...
  19. O

sqrt(x) = -1

Well. Actaully, looking at it, both of us are right, and wrong. Becasue when you get the square root(or even root) of something, it is plus OR minus. For instance: sqrt(1) = +1 or -1 Both are fine actually. So both the first and second answer are correct, although the method may be a...
  20. O

sqrt(x) = -1

Conker. You have to do it the second way you have listed. For a very simple reason to. The order of operations. You have to do the work inside the parenthesis first, before you do the outside work. Plus, you have to treat i like a number, not a variable. You can not simplify i^4 to i^2. That...
Back