• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Free Domain Hosting Account (Cpanel or Ensim)

Thank you for your comment. You are right. I will accept sites with 500+ page views. Now I think more people can use this offer. Mac
  2. S

Free Domain Hosting Account (Cpanel or Ensim)

Hello We offer limited number of free hosting accounts on our CPanel and Ensim servers in exchange of 468*60 banners on bottom of pages. - Your site should have at least 5000 page views/day. - Any kind of mass mailing is prohibited. - Entertainment/Computer/Programming ...Websites -...
  3. S

Any good free internet FAX services?

Maxemail.com
  4. S

Sponsorship of websites in exchange to banners

Keith, Damoose is right. host111.com is one of our anonymous servers. Mac
  5. S

Sponsorship of websites in exchange to banners

Hello We are going to sponsor a few websites in exchange to a 468*60 banner on your pages. Banners belong to a banner exchange site and can be categorized to match your site. 1- At least 1000 unique users/day or 10000 Page views 2- You must have less than 4-5 banners on each page...
  6. S

100% uptime

Seems that you have not been with a good host by now :) I have had something about 100% uptime during last 2 months on some of my websites. Mac
  7. S

USD 23-35 Yearly?

Would you please take a look at our V35 plan? V35 Hosting Plan - 35M Space - 2GB transfer per month - 10 Pop3 Email Boxes - 2 MySQL Databases - $5.55 per month - CPanel Regards, Mac Webkar Web Solutions
  8. S

High Quality Tiny Hosting Account, $20/Year

Sorry, Would a moderator move this to proper forum?
  9. S

High Quality Tiny Hosting Account, $20/Year

Hello We are going to offer limmited number of below accounts for very small websites (Personal Homepages, Startup websites, Company Websites, ...) Platform: Linux 7.1 Network Center: nac.net , 13 Redundant DS-3 Connections --- Space: 10MB Pop Emails: 3 (+ 1 catch all) Transfer...
  10. S

Create DSN from inside ASP program

Hello I want to create a DSN connection from within my ASP program. I will ask for Access database path and filename, DSN name, Username and password and after it I will create a DSN connection usable by every program. I think I will need a system DSN. Mac
  11. S

stdhost.com domain (2 years) for $20

Hello Domain name stdhost.com (registered for 2 years - 23 months remaining) is offered for $20-$25 base price. Thank you
  12. S

HostingFAQs.com, Would you please review ?

Thank you for all opinions, I will do a lot of work on phpBB as soon as I can finda little free time. Thabk you again for your help. Mac
  13. S

nchost.com domain for sale

Hello I have a suitable domain name for sale. nchost.com for $300 If you are interested please PM me. Mac
  14. S

HostingFAQs.com, Would you please review ?

Hello I have started a new website HotingFAQs.com for new webmasters and new Web Hosts. Site contains tutorials, articles, forums and Q&A. Additional site content will be added shortly but now I need your ideas about below points: 1- How is template and colors and design? 2- What is...
  15. S

Megagiga and such...

Anyone succeeded with communityarchitect matter? Did they offered you that free hosting after you sent the fax? Sometimes ago (about a year ago) I faxed it but they asked for money. From that time I have heared that they have changed their plans and have a free plan too. I am not sure...
  16. S

3.95/month High Quality Linux hosting

Hello This is our minimum hosting plan. It is suitable for small web sites. 20M Space 500MB/Month Transfer 5 POP CPanel PHP 4 support Perl 5 support SMTP server Unlimited e-mail aliases Unlimited e-mail forwards Unlimited auto-responders Unlimited mailing lists...
  17. S

Programmig Forums, Contribution please!

Hello We have started a forum specialized on network, web and general programming. We are working hard to prepare a new society for programmers so we need your help and contribution. Visit: http://www.onlineprogrammer.org/forums Regards, Mac
  18. S

others than PayPal.com ??

Clickbank Hello I use clickbank ($50 setup) but if you prefer a free setup you may use instabill.com http://www.clickbank.com http://www.instabill.com Regards, Mac <<MOD NOTE:>> Instabill is no longer in operation. <</MOD NOTE>>
  19. S

listbot replacement

Yahoo Hello I have moved to yahoo as it gives you a chance to attract some users from yahoo too. http://groups.yahoo.com Regards, Mac
  20. S

Providing Free Email From Your Site

oemmail Hello Oemmail offers a free service too. Regards, mac
Back