• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

HOSTing4younow

I have hosting from these guys from long time now , but the reason i am posting here is ,cuz they suck in Support their servers are good , but they dont know what is the meaning of support i have tried emailing them , tried thier phpchat online , but no one replies , there is no...
  2. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

HEY i want a paid hosting for my clan website and forum although i already have a paid webhost ,i want a new one for my clan , i just want to know wat u can give me in $4 a month ? plz dont post uinlimited here as everyone knows there is always a limit for evrything ... i am very...
  3. R

Paid Reseller needed

me and my freind are thinking of starting a webhosting bussiness , so we want to start small , right now what we need is a good reseller which is not to expensive , please post ur offers here ,we may go for anything between 30 to 50 $ permonth
  4. R

need 3 gb space and 70 gb bandwidth

hello all paid hosters , i need 3 gb space and around 70 to 80 gb badwidth permonth , but the thing is i need a host who is not in under USA laws dont worry we r not doing anything illegal ,we just have a small p2p community and we dont want to be harrased by other usa laws , we will not...
  5. R

require some info

if suppose i am ready to spend 30 $ permonth what type of reseller account i may get i mean how much bandwidth and space i know most host give domain also and cpanel,whm what other features i can expect ?
  6. R

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to all of you RogueFoxx (30), bozley05 (20), Kitty102284 (20), Dean (18)
  7. R

i need free hosting

i need a good host with php,mysql ,cpanel9 with 100mb of space and 2-3gb bandwidth , i will put ur smalle web banner on my web page , my host just went down ,before that i had over 3000hits on my website, i dint download the backup ,so now i have to start all over again , please help ...
  8. R

need a good host

hi people ,is there anyone who can give me 400 mb space and 10gb bandwidth, ftp,php,mysql,fantastico,cpanel9 webmail, please reply :-)
  9. R

i am mooking for a free host

i am looking for a free host hi guys ,i am looking for a free host,with php,mysql,database cp :9 with good file transfer , bandwith:20gb permonth space 2gb and above. i already have a forum running and the site too , but i dont have much space in the forum so i had to disable signature...
  10. R

need a good host

:cool2: hi people ,i need a good host ,which is stable and reliable which can give me good bandwith ,there are people who say they give unlimited bandwith ,but who knows. i am running a forum,and it will grow. u can visit my forum at www.cricketworld.rules.it it is a php ,mysql, i need...
Back