• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Nostalgia

Ahh. Nostalgia. Thread digging nostalgia.
  2. M

Me = Little Miss Pilot

Oooh goody. A thread I can participate in! Pick me! I have my PPL that was obtained at Moorabbin about....9 years ago and I'm currently in Abu Dhabi working for Etihad Airways as a Cadet Pilot and am actually doing my Instrument Rating test on Thursday! All going well I should be starting a...
  3. M

Ten years, -----es

Crap. Just realised I missed my 10 year mark. Erm, can we turn back time a few months?
  4. M

sup????

Hello Sir Toefur!
  5. M

Would you ever live on the moon?

It's actually pretty nice up here!
  6. M

Hey guys, it's Moonman!

Excellent. I like the cut of your gib!
  7. M

Hey guys, it's Moonman!

I thought that, you know, for members with stature such as ours that the rules didn't apply? :devious2:
  8. M

Hey guys, it's Moonman!

Oh oh a thread all about me! Cheers Blank! One day I really will stick around. Promise! Should maybe mention that I might be leaving the wonderful land of Aus and heading to Abu Dhabi sometime in December too. Depends on how the interview goes in August. So how is everyone, anyways?
  9. M

I'm a block and a half away from something called "Spunk Bar"

You already have pierced nipples. There is nothing more a present from Spunk Bar can do for you now :)
  10. M

For The Aussies

It's only going to be 30ish over here in the Mid-West of Western Australia. Beautiful!
  11. M

How dodgy are you?

Years in prison: 121 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty! I'm hiding.
  12. M

Nintendo Wii. Dangerous Weapon!

Oh, I'm paying for it. I did the damage. First thing I said was "How Much?" Glad you guys are enjoying my idiocy :) We're laughing about it now, too! :P
  13. M

Looking at the TV...It didn't help! :P
  14. M

Yeah I remember you. I've sortof been popping in and out fairly....non regularly :P RL Crap keeps getting in the way of my online time! No insurance on it. I'm paying for it. I thought I'd share for the enjoyment of others :)
  15. M

My sister purchased her new LCD (A Toshiba 42", about $1800) a week ago. This weekend, she borrowed her mates Wii. A few games of bowling were had. It was the tiebreaker game. The sweat was building. It was the last ball.....my ball.... Disaster struck...Gutter ball? Missed the split...
  16. M

Beggars hate me.

Heh. I was in Perth a couple of weeks ago, and one came up to me and goes "Hey brutha, Spare a dolla or two for me! Comeon brutha I'm outta piss and I need to go to the bottle-o to buy some more". I actually gave him some coin, only because he was honest in the first place!
  17. M

Guess who's old?

Happy birthday Ye Old Man! See! I do pop back in from time to time.....
Back