• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Lowfathost.com????

lol..i gotta say they have a pretty nice layout as well as a nice catchy theme. the domain was registered in january which I believe is when the company was formed. the only thing i dislike about their site is their "unlimited" bandwidth as we all know, there is no such thing.
  2. V

hasweb? yrhost? hostsave? lypha? winsave? which one is the best 100GB bandwidth host?

If none have what you need, why still look for only them? If anything, I would make a request to see what hosts can provide you here. Just my suggestion tho if you go with that method. Be wary of suggestions. A good rule of thumb would be for a reliable company is: $.50 - $1 per GB...
  3. V

About all your demands

Couldn't of said it any better care. I think as long as you have legal records, pay your taxes and do things legit, you are a company. You don't necessarily need to make money to be considered a real company.
  4. V

About all your demands

hehe, im sorry but i have to disagree to this as well. i think your getting a bit to general. what you said doesn't really apply to all companies or businesses. We havent changed our plans or prices for almost 2 yrs. Yet we are making money. =)
  5. V

Reputation?

Is there a way to read what people left as your rep?
  6. V

How do you come up with a Hosting Company Name?

hehe, laid back huh? tehhost isn't to bad. For us, we went for the name that was 1. available 2. catchy 3. easy to remember 4. easy to market.
  7. V

About all your demands

If you do not care, then why waste everyones time by posting and continuing to post. Especially mine?
  8. V

About all your demands

I see you didn't even bother to read your own post. First off, its customized, not Costomized. Second you completely ignored my grammar suggestion as you are still writing putting Caps in front of words that are in the middle of your sentence. Little boy? I'm not even going to bother as...
  9. V

About all your demands

I am sorry but I would suggest you learn some grammar and spelling before you start to inform everyone of what a "real" company does. If a company wants to offer a different price, then that is their choice. Are you telling me car dealerships are not considered real business because you can...
  10. V

BGFweb.com???

i would have to agree with bgf however. if something is not work correctly, i would try to contact their support directly instead of posting on a public forum. if anything try posting on their support forum. =)
  11. V

Need Domain Name

"That host you have listed Illegal Hosting is not a good company and I would not trust it." I'm sorry, but where would you base this opinion from? The name itself would keep me away "illegal" but thats just my thoughts and what I would do. However, I wouldn't call the company a bad on just...
  12. V

Free Month Hosting or Free Home Theatre System

Win a FREE Samsung 600W Home Theatre System. Details at: http://forum.vizhost.com/index.php?showtopic=30 or receive a FREE MONTH Use coupon "gdo-1000" (without quotes) when signing up. I am sorry, you must have your own domain or pay us for domain registrations. At VizHost.Com Inc...
  13. V

The best in your opinion

Agreed. The forum is filled with hosting company's who will tell you they are the best and they have a right to do so. It's your responsibility to make sure that what they say is valid. Search on google and see if you can find more information on a company from previous client to help assist in...
  14. V

Does anyone here go with Hostonfly??

I really don't think they are from the u.s. or if they are, they have really bad grammar sorry to say. I would search on google to see if anything comes up as far as a review site. After that, you can check on webhostingtalk.com as well. Maybe you'll find something you'll like, or dislike...
  15. V

Ace-host.net

i dont really think its fair to make a comment on a host you never used. also, sometimes as company's get larger, they can accomidate overselling as they have the means of actually supplying the customers with the bandwidth they need unlike newly formed hosts. in any case, i would search...
  16. V

Hosting

this thread should be closed as the client already found a host.
  17. V

Adultish host needed

basically mp3 is the issue. with adult hosting, as long as its legal, there really shouldn't be to much of an issue.
  18. V

[ NEED ] WHM acct: 1GB Disk / 10GB Transfer / SSH and 1 dedi IP enabled

mad4 are you willing to put his account on 10 different servers? also he asked for his accounts to be put on 10 different servers, not that he wanted 10 dedicated servers.
  19. V

[ NEED ] WHM acct: 1GB Disk / 10GB Transfer / SSH and 1 dedi IP enabled

i would just go by this username and say "yesyesyes" =) chances are, he posted on another forum and completely forgot about this one.
  20. V

Vespacious.com , is it dead ?

geek girls are awesome....if they dont look like one. =). j/k j/k
Back